• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

And so, with Kakricon and Layla defeated, so ends stage 6.

Jamaican orders a full retreat, and only then does the Argama team shows up. Pft, so late. In addition, the forces that liberated South Atalia also arrive. And turns out it was Banjou who got in contact with Isaac and his team.

And thus, with everyone reunited and rescued, we've amassed a great amount of forces. The Argama team has brought the Voltes and Dancougar teams, the Bluegers from Mutropolis (Only two of three, apparently. Either Rei Asuka didn't come or she just simply doesn't appear in this game. It can happen.), and the almost all of the Mazinger team. Meanwhile, the South Atalia group are Skull Squadron, Kouji, and Masaki, Lune, and La Gian Yan Long, another of the Masoukishin pilots.

Speaking of, Masaki is not in Psybuster. It's appearently under repairs, so he's currently piloting the Jaohm, his previous mecha. Well, that's a bummer.

On the plus side, quite a few mechas got liberated as well. And thankfully include goodies like the GP-03 and Nu Gundam. Speaking of, for some reason Ema did not kept the Gundam mk II she was piloting. Weird.

In any case, it's time to continue to Dakar. Though there is still the matter of the movements of Dekim and the Nubia Connection. Also, it seems something's up with Shu Shirakawa, which is why Masaki is back from La Gias. He has cut ties with DC and is currently unknown where he is.

Alright, time to continue to Stage 7...

you know what ur right

also i kinda feel i should watch that animu sometime

its also the one with the deer suplex yeah

i didn't get to see all of it, but its really cute and really funny and i can see why basically everyone loves it

plus it helps because i'm use to watching drearier shows so a gag series helps

ooshin. who the hell does he think he is??? he had red hair for literally three straight eras and had the nerve to be blond for up10tion's comeback?? that's disrespectful by itself but he's also the visual. does he have no respect for his fans