• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, time to continues with stage 9, the second part.

And not quite ready to face the Legions of Hell... eh, I mean, the Neo Granzon and a bunch of Ghost X-9's...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I like that Alpha Gaiden has auto EN recovery equippable parts. Give one to the Wing Zero Custom and, even if you have to wait a little, it can now fire the Twin Buster Rifle without hesitation on EN reserves, hahaha...

I never have any idea how formal to be when responding to requests for an interview and stuff

call them a cuck, the most refined, sexiest of words

woe is you, truly

hey man if i can't play eyes of heaven...

i miss swimming

i wish i hadn't stopped doing it 4 years ago. Now I'm too old to go back ;~;

I never have any idea how formal to be when responding to requests for an interview and stuff

i feel the same way, shinpy

Okay, defeated Layla, and I think she finally dies now.

Looks like this is the Titans last stand. And still early in the game?

Well, Stage 9 is what can be considered the end of the first act...

And enemy reinforcements come, and are... Puru Two and Katejina!? Well, that was unexpected. This is bad, specially since Puru Two comes in the Psycho Gundam mk II.

But, there's another secret to unlock here. An actual proper secret, not like Wufei's and Guld's earlier recruitments, or Ryusei's mecha dependant on Skill Point quantity. Must have Judau and Puru talk to Puru Two. Recruiting Puru Two back into the team? Maybe...

As for Katejina... I don't think there's something related to her as far as unlocking stuff goes.

Man, I have to rely on critical hits in order to one-shot Ghosts since they're so annoying...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You should always just be as formal as possible. I didn't know there were different degrees of formality. Just be as formal as if you're being interviewed in person. Edited by Cirnegg

Speaking of moving towards me, the Titans are starting to do so in waves. Incluiding Puru Two and Katejina. Hmm, that Psyco Gundam mk II will be next tough thing to take down...

Reflector Bits being post-movement 1-8 range is full of UGH...

Edited by Acacia Sgt