• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

And the final attack goes to... Voltes V's Heaven Sword V-Slash. I wanted to end it with Electromagentic Ball V-Slash, but turns out Kenichi didn't had the morale for that.

But finally he goes down...

And the final attack goes to... Voltes V's Heaven Sword V-Slash. I wanted to end it with Electromagentic Ball V-Slash, but turns out Kenichi didn't had the morale for that.

But finally he goes down...

What, is the game done or something?

Or is it not even close?

Okay, turns out the attack did not end him. So after a soft-reset, I decided to use Cybuster's Discutter to soften him up. To my lack of surprise, Masaki has dialogue with him. And voiced.

What, is the game done or something?

Or is it not even close?

Pft, this is only Stage 9. Game's far from over.

>Reddit gave an idea for a horror story

Okay, you have my attention. What is it.

it was a shitpost

nah it was just on an askreddit thread about what job would fuck up society if done in reverse

comment chain:

[–]n_reineke 755 points 28 days ago
Obstetrician
Hunters of babies.
[–]ZeppelinArmada 705 points 28 days ago
Midwife.
Trying to stuff babies back in there.

[–]BlueHighwindz 406 points 28 days ago

Mother. Eats babies with their vagina mouths and then digests them slowly for nine months.
[–]XBunnyLebowski 78 points 28 days ago
There should be a horror movie about this....... New meaning to monster mommy. Peoples children go missing and there are a bunch of weird, continually pregnant "strangers" in town.

and i was like THATS FUCKED UP but really interesting i'd love to write something about it
then just never did
i know there's a movie like it called dead alive but i'm not gonna be bothered to watch it

QNufnP6.png

literally just hit my feed earlier tonight.

i hated lord of the flies, but i feel like i would have hated it less if i wasn't forced to read it

same with most books i had to read in school

Stage NINE? And already you're killing something with 35,000 HP? I'm no expert on SRW, but that's a bit...early, don't you think?

If we count the Titans battleships, the stage has four units with over 20000 HP...

Then again, only Neo Granzon is mandatory to fight.

It's okay, Shu may be hard to fight on paper, but PC's have an edge thanks to Seishins like Concentrate or Flash.

I don't remember right now, but I think that's actually not a surprise, to find enemies with tens of thousands of HP this early.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's okay, Shu may be hard to fight on paper, but PC's have an edge thanks to Seishins like Concentrate or Flash.

Yeah, I saw you mention Shu Shirakawa a couple of times earlier, but I kept wondering "How far in the game is Acacia anyway?".

I like how the new alarm time on my phone defaults to 6:00 AM, making me believe no human should have to wake up at 5:00 AM on a regular basis.

I've woken up at 5AM on a constant basis for almost 8 years now.

I'm still not quite used to it. Even though my body pretty much does, to the point that having an alarm is redundant.

I've had to wake up at 4-5:00 Am for years as well, plus the sleep irregularities of having a baby, but I'm still not used to it, and have never been a morning person.

they murdered a jesus kid and talked to a rotting pig head

yeah but that was like one kid

as in like collectively, the jesus kid and the kid who talked to the pig head were one kid

Edited by unique

I've had to wake up at 4-5:00 Am for years as well, plus the sleep irregularities of having a baby, but I'm still not used to it, and have never been a morning person.

besides the baby times, would naps help you?

yeah but that was like one kid

as in like collectively, the jesus kid and the kid who talked to the pig head were one kid

true

but in general kids who would willingly murder one kid, kill another in a trap, burn down a jungle, and chase after another kid register to me as fucking creepy