• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

PSA: I thought Dragonball Fusions was going to be some kind of adventure/fighting game hybrid which would lead me to my "action games and handhelds don't mix" fuss, I was wrong.

It's some adventure/RPG mix with time travel shenanigans, again.(But in DB land this is becoming par the course)

So far I've only fought Raditz and Nappa with my terrible created character, Goten, and Trunks.

So far I've only fought Raditz and Nappa with my terrible created character, Goten, and Trunks.

*Goten and Trunks, who miraculously showed up in the nick of time to save me, when I succeeded in answering a question right to Nappa, then beat him up, yet strangely I was the one wounded and huffing and puffing.

Edited by Soledai

d62faf9c8d.png

one of my friends at the hospital drew something like this 4 me to remember her by and she said it was a cartoon but i forgot what it was and obviously i cant contact her any more. can anyone help

y'know i really thought starship's stylists couldn't bottom themselves any further after the dance version of all in but then they made wonho wear a leash on stage, twice, and i am questioning my monbebe status

havin more than one bias in a group is problematic because whenever i look for pictures of x 99 percent of the time im like "wow nice picture of y. wonder where i can find more"