• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

real talk what is a superpower you would want

and you can only pick one

Light manipulation. Because I like it dark.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paradox_Manipulation

paradox manipulation sounds incredibly fun and also very useful

You can't betray logic because we can only perceive things within logical constraints. If you make something true and false simultaneously, some people will perceive as true in that moment, some will perceive it as false. No one will perceive it as true and false together.

Reality manipulation is cool.

Edited by Makaze

Anime!Cilan acts nothing like his kinda timid game self to boot.

And I adore Game!Cilan so that makes me upset.

Yeah, it's pretty jarring, to say the least.

The next 1 and half a hour will be a torture. Boring class, and there's someone next to me stinking

=x

Fml

X_X

Correction: It gives extra damage if the enemy is attacking at 1 range (and guess what most of the more worrisome foes DON'T do?). Also, when you actually have to take a lot of damage to see anything noticeable from Counter (and talking a lot of damage just to have Counter prove "useful" is about as smart as robbing a police station, mind you)... And as far as male exclusive skill inheritance goes, it's easy to do better than Counter.

I suppose its subjective then, cause it worked wonders for me.

The context I'm talking about is for when one is attacking. That extra bit of damage just might be the thing that separates ORKO, and not. Galeforce is the same, that it only helps in the player phase, but its practically useless if you can't get the kill. And yet everyone praises it as God's gift to earth

But alas, I'm not trying to convince you here. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do in the end, as are you

Cool, thanks!

Speaking of Brock, I always liked how every time he tried to flirt, he got abused. Especially in Sinnoh.

Yeah, first a girl yanks his ear, then a little kid yanks his ear, and then his own Pokemon jams its fingers up his ass to paralyze him. Brock just can't get it in...

Yeah, first a girl yanks his ear, then a little kid yanks his ear, and then his own Pokemon jams its fingers up his ass to paralyze him. Brock just can't get it in...

Also, his Bonsly hit him with Double Edge once (it was early in the Sinnoh season, IIRC).