Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

well you said what Kpop so... and what no. This thread needs more of SUKU

Shame you can't make sukus in KI

Sukus can watch... well honestly anything would be preferred, but you know me.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I can't ever change my username or I won't be able to join the elitist club of people who've never changed their usernames.

that's what i thought minus the elitist

then i embraced my inner egg

u 2 dan

yesterday my friend and i were jamming out on the bus and then he was like "that guy is recording u with his phone" and i felt emotions

omg wow

But seriously, if there's time before it's due, think about what subject makes you passionate for. Like maybe music, art, psychology, sociology, zoology, biology, chemistry, math, etc. Even I have one :o though it did take me a while to realise it... as for skills/talents, I suggest asking your closest friends for suggestions.

Thats the problem bc like......I was an idiot and spent most of my life being only passionate towards art and wanted a career based off of that, I used to have fun with drawing even though my art was shit with hopes I'd get better and I did but then it was like I hit a ceiling and still sucked while everyone else I know was getting better and failure to get recognition from people and my one art teacher while my one friend did and it did a number on my confidence as dumb as that sounds and I ALSO hate how then and even now my parents try to push art on me and act like I'm really talented when I'm not and they brag to people and its too much pressure and they still do it even though I'm burnt out on art I pretty much hate it now but another annoying thing is

I feel like I can't escape it bc like right now I'm taking a class about art history(largely because of financial aid messing up on me and sending the wrong paper and by the time I got it sorted out p much all classes got filled >_> but I still chose it willingly) and sometimes I like making stuff for people I feel like I like making more abstract things now and painting/sculpting over drawing because its like one of the only ways I can express myself to people and show I care but its STILL stressful because I want to make them happy but I guess its fun sometimes when I'm not screwing up..

sometimes I wish I could pursue other stuff but I'm not exactly sure what and I don't feel comfortable taking any classes I have 0 experience in which is pretty much everything because I feel like I will suck and get bad grades at anything I try and embarrass myself

lettuce you could describe to them what like is life for a sm0l lettuce leaf

nice

oh man that's lame

also because talking about yourself is hard

yes exactly

like...personality?? identity?? What are those I don't think I have them