Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

confession: my favorite kagerou project song is outer science and i cannot be convinced otherwise

oedipus complex with a skeleton

i feel like this is the next title for a matpat video

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I just remembered.

I never really posted that dream I could actually remember I said I was gonna post.

Now I have to check if I really wrote it down...

what i remember more about poison is her music

shit

thats just

just fly as fuck

the undertale fandom has gone too far

They've always went too far

them and their

skeletons and goat moms

pls stop

I'm as plain and guessable as you'd think with my mains.

Shotos?

A little (pft...) late, but here it is.

A rare glimpse into my subconscious:

[spoiler=Not even bothering with a disclaimer]The first part of the dream was me being in Treasure Planet, as a member of the crew, though not on the pirates' side. It mostly went along the movie's events, except that at the end it began to deviate. Like, the archway-portal thing instead of overlooking a giant chasm, it was a giant bay, and Captain Flint's ship was there, a some buildings. In any case, another big change was that the whole "planet is going to blow up" doesn't start until after everyone has come back from the treasure-filled core, and the captain and the doctor had recovered the ship and showed up and had them at cannon-point. But just at the part everyone starts to panic the whole thing transitions.

Now I was with my school classmates and one of the teachers. We were like celebrating that classes were over. First we were in one of my hometown's shopping centers, but then we were in what I can only say was a completely made up building, as I couldn't recognize it.
Then there was another transition, and now I was running at night next to the church I go during Sundays. This is like the part I know/remember the least, since I don't know why I was running next to the church at night.
Then whole thing transitions again, into what I call the weirdest part of the dream. I was in what looked to be some office building, but what happened during them was so random. Like, what I remember was, in no particular order because I think there wasn't:
*Some of my other teachers uploading the final grades of the students.
*Me trying to to hijack one of the computers and make changes of my own.
*Tom and Jerry in one of their usual chases. Also Tom could cast magic for some reason. Not that it helped him.
*The kids from Digimon (the first series) in a classroom. Also I apparently also had a Digivice, but nothing relevant happened out of that.
*Ash Ketchum just randomly wandering around. Oddly, not even Pikachu was with him.
*That trial involving Data from Star Trek The Next Generation's "Measure of a Man".
*Doña Florinda from El Chavo del 8 showing up, as she apparently worked there as well. Then her son Quico shows up. Then two guys wanting to pull some sort of scam showed up, dressing up as Quico and Don Ramón. Doña Florinda wasn't fooled, I suppose because the real Quico was also present. The weirdest part of this is that whenever both real and fake Quicos were present, the same effect used in TV happened. As in, one would look normal, and the other would look like it was obviously superimposed into the "scene". Even though this was "reality", not looking through a TV screen.
*And finally, my brother, cousin, and uncle showing there to pick me up. And thus the four of us left the building.
And then some talk happened, but I no longer remember much of it. It was some argument I had with my brother and cousin, or so. My uncle occasionaly made remarks of his own without taking a side.
Then another transition happened, and now I was in what looked to be a college that I was apparently attending. I was in a building, which was basically a circle with a line crossing it in half. The weird part is that this middle line wasn't grounded. It was like only attached to the circle, and just at the ends where staircases were. But other than that it was simply off the ground by a meter and a half or so. Anyway, I was near one of the ends of the middle portion. This part of the building was apparently dedicated for Japanese Language classes. And I was nearby because from my vantage point, I could see into a classroom, and they were watching Brave Reideen. Then some of the students show up nearby asking me if I was taking the class. I answered no, but they kept asking for some reason. Other than that, they seemed to be condescending over everyone not taking the class. Even telling everyone just passing through to leave. Then I point we were in the hallway around the building, but they didn't seem to care.
And then dream transitions for the last time. I was in my room with my brother, and I was showing him a video. It seemed to be about some mermaids. Or at least mostly mermaids. As at least one of them could switch her fish tail for human legs. The video was about them mostly just swimming, though the one that could change form could also fly, for some reason. And the video used Kingdom Hearts' "Simple and Clean" for BGM.
And then as that video was playing, the dream ends.

Do I care that it doesn't make sense for the most part? Nope. Just wanted to share it. Was it an actual dream? You be the judge. But for me it's normal to have these sort of stuff to show up in my dreams.
Now I wonder what I will dream for this night. If I remember it like last night's, I might also post it up. Type ya in the morning!

Ebony over here with the good shit

the gags and animation in it make me chuckle and i was just watching it before i go to bed

thought i'd post it