• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Shame Braviary kinda sucks

@Tonton, what happened to your avatar? :c

I find it funny when one of the version exclusives suck and the other is great (mantiny and scarmory, Braviary and Mandibuzz)

You suck

=(

Yeah ;n;

Evolving Tadakatsu was pretty annoying. 80% with a Pokémon that can only be found via horde encounters? Yuck

Worth it though, since Dialga is amazing

I find it funny when one of the version exclusives suck and the other is great (mantiny and scarmory, Braviary and Mandibuzz)

Did Mandibuzz get a boost this generation or something? *is out of touch of 6th gen meta*

'Cause it was RU in 5th gen

=(

I still think you're cool. You'd be cooler if you liked TWW and Micaiah.

Did Mandibuzz get a boost this generation or something? *is out of touch of 6th gen meta*

'Cause it was RU in 5th gen

Yes, it's pretty high OU right now.

Defog, the knock off buff, foul play and dark being neutral to steel skyrocketed it (mainly defog).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/official-smogon-university-simulator-statistics-%E2%80%94-january-2014.3499146/

Edited by Nobody

Braviary is much cooler than the other egg bird, doe :v

What do you mean?

'MURRICA

It displayed nothing for me. 'Tis fine now

Yes, it's pretty high OU right now.

Defog, the knock off buff, foul play and dark being neutral to steel skyrocketed it (mainly defog).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/official-smogon-university-simulator-statistics-%E2%80%94-january-2014.3499146/

dayum

You're also cool, but you'd be cooler if you disliked TWW and Micaiah :p

I've played TWW 7 times if that says anything.

Micaiah is my second to top pick for SSB for the Light magic. Celica is first, Roy is third.

How would you order the games, like how I did before

I don't think I have a specific order, because I'm really bad at pinning down what makes me like a lot of stuff that I do

If I did just did it off the top of my head:

FE5 > FE10 > FE4 > FE12 > FE9 > FE7 >>>>(big gap)>>>> (FE8,11,13, 6 in random order) I haven't played 1 2 or 3 long enough to place them

[spoiler=Explanations no one cares about]

I just really liked FE5, it was broken as shit, it has Finn, the enemies were broken as shit, the gameplay matched the desperation in the story, it had a lot of gameplay stuff(re-move, Leadership stars, and unique weapons were the shit) that got removed :( and you just felt gooooooood when you beat chapters like 14 and final. So much crazy stuff you don't see in other FEs.

FE10 is kinda like FE5. I didn't really care about the story beyond "WOW IT'S THAT GUY/GIRL I KNOW FROM FE9 <3" but it's way more varied and fun/hard gameplay-wise than FE9 so I put it higher. I didn't care about losing supports either, since every FE has the same characters just slightly reskinned(in my head at least) save some people that stand out in my head like Marcia's food metaphors

FE4 is also broken as shit, it probably has my most favorite characters in the series(Finn, Sety, Lewyn) and the story was pretty good. It's really easy, but it's varied enough and you can actually have a hard time. Everyone just dismisses it bcause people(like me) say it's really easy when there's a lot of stuff that can trip you up and secrets to find.

FE12 made FE11 characters that were cool designs into actually cool characters, and Hard/Maniac mode has that sweetspot in difficulty for me. It's just solid I guess?

FE9 has a really nice story because it's different from all the others, I can only care about naive Lords for so long. But the gameplay is like non-existent, I have an Ike in my LP(considering cancelling even though I'm halfway done) that literally can't get hurt at all, Titania can't get hurt at all, Marcia can't get hurt, it's very boring.

FE7 has good gameplay and an okay story, I'm just burned out on it. I LP'd HHM so I guess I got all I wanted from it.

FE8 and 13 are just too easy that even when I try replaying them I can't. FE11 is an ugly game that I had to force myself to finish since it was never really satisfying, and FE6 just has problems like the enemies having bad hit rates that don't matter because there's so many of them one will hit and then I'll lose a guy and have to restart(talking about Hard Mode) while Normal mode has that same "so easy I can fall asleep" problem if I use Alance, Percival, Miledy, or basically any character I like(which aren't many, FE6 characters suck imo)

So yeah I'm kinda just random and hypocritical on the surface. I think I'm burned out on FE in general really.

Edited by PKLucas531

I don't think I have a specific order, because I'm really bad at pinning down what makes me like a lot of stuff that I do

If I did just did it off the top of my head:

FE5 > FE10 > FE4 > FE12 > FE9 > FE7 >>>>(big gap)>>>> (FE8,11,13, 6 in random order) I haven't played 1 2 or 3 long enough to place them

[spoiler=Explanations no one cares about]

I just really liked FE5, it was broken as shit, it has Finn, the enemies were broken as shit, the gameplay matched the desperation in the story, it had a lot of gameplay stuff(re-move, Leadership stars, and unique weapons were the shit) that got removed :( and you just felt gooooooood when you beat chapters like 14 and final. So much crazy stuff you don't see in other FEs.

FE10 is kinda like FE5. I didn't really care about the story beyond "WOW IT'S THAT GUY/GIRL I KNOW FROM FE9 <3" but it's way more varied and fun/hard gameplay-wise than FE9 so I put it higher. I didn't care about losing supports either, since every FE has the same characters just slightly reskinned(in my head at least) save some people that stand out in my head like Marcia's food metaphors

FE4 is also broken as shit, it probably has my most favorite characters in the series(Finn, Sety, Lewyn) and the story was pretty good. It's really easy, but it's varied enough and you can actually have a hard time. Everyone just dismisses it bcause people(like me) say it's really easy when there's a lot of stuff that can trip you up and secrets to find.

FE12 made FE11 characters that were cool designs into actually cool characters, and Hard/Maniac mode has that sweetspot in difficulty for me. It's just solid I guess?

FE9 has a really nice story because it's different from all the others, I can only care about naive Lords for so long. But the gameplay is like non-existent, I have an Ike in my LP(considering cancelling even though I'm halfway done) that literally can't get hurt at all, Titania can't get hurt at all, Marcia can't get hurt, it's very boring.

FE7 has good gameplay and an okay story, I'm just burned out on it. I LP'd HHM so I guess I got all I wanted from it.

FE8 and 13 are just too easy that even when I try replaying them I can't. FE11 is an ugly game that I had to force myself to finish since it was never really satisfying, and FE6 just has problems like the enemies having bad hit rates that don't matter because there's so many of them one will hit and then I'll lose a guy and have to restart(talking about Hard Mode) while Normal mode has that same "so easy I can fall asleep" problem if I use Alance, Percival, Miledy, or basically any character I like(which aren't many, FE6 characters suck imo)

So yeah I'm kinda just random and hypocritical on the surface. I think I'm burned out on FE in general really.

FE6 hitrates were a good thing IMO. Made the high mgt of Axes much more costly, while Swords make up for their lack of 2 range.

So much I'd rather use the FE6 ones.

Edited by Leafeon Myrmidon

dude

that bolded part

so true

Too many stuff you could get fucked playing this game blind