Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

So I have a game for the 3DS called Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX, I got it on launch day last September and I've taken an interest in the whole Vocaloid thing because of it. There are a few songs that make feel certain things or remind me of stuff. Examples being LOL -lots of laugh- making me nostalgic of cool summer nights when I first started watching anime. Doremifa Rondo just makes me so happy that I usually have a stupid grin on my face by the end of it. And Ageage Again, which makes me think of the Arbiter's Grounds dungeon from Twilight Princess.(explain to me how a cute and bubbly song about partying hard reminds me of a prison where the worst criminals of the land go to die)

There's another song that reminds me of something, Arifureta Sekai Seifuku. It reminds me of the times when I let people down who had really high expectations of me. Be it teachers/professors, mentors, peers and even friends. Now, the song itself doesn't drive me to tears or makes me feel sad or anything, I actually like the song. It's just that I'm constantly reminded that I'll always let important people down no matter what I do when I hear the song. Doesn't help that I only have an S+ rank with every SP note hit(not perfect) on button mode hard. As if I'll always come up short no matter what I do.

In other news, Meiko is my favorite Vocaloid due to her voice and her low key design. She deserves more love.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@the vocaloid thing

my favorite is still gumi

she's one of... four vocaloids i can tolerate listening to?

the rest i like the song but i listen to human covers of it

Original Generation

There's one on PS3 as well

Correction: There's more than one OG on PS3

2nd Original Generations, Masou Kishin: Pride of Justice, and Masou Kishin F: Coffin of the End

EDIT: Also SRW Z 3 Jigoku-Hen and Tengoku-Hen

I'm not up for playing untranslated yet!

I'm still on TMS on the Wii U but I'll search those up when I have control of Itsuki again.

"Well OLD MAN Which do you like"

I'm glad you asked Shirlisa ;)

I prefer the Masou Kishin and OG games.

wow lmao WELL that helps too.

There are a few SRW games for PS3 (not counting those for PSX and PS2 you can buy from the PSN), but none in English, fan translated or not.

I can't play fan translated games on the PS3 anyway. Pretty much updated the shop and stuff. So I have to rely on Eng and uh... rather on consoles. <_<