• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I was probably that friend when I was really depressed whoops. I can't say what's going on with your friend, but I don't see why they'd insist that they want to be close friends with you and avoid you at the same time? Maybe just try to be real with how you feel about it and see what comes of that, I dunno. I haven't been good at talking to people for like a pretty long time so I don't really have these issues.

I've told them how I feel about it several times already, but they just keep insisting that we should be close friends. We also made a few agreements to try to make things better between us, but it seems like they forget what they agreed to do the second after we agreed to it.

having friends is hard

yeah true

Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to deal with that when I was 16.

With them having to live like this, it's just waiting for the first one to kill themselves, as sad as that may be.

most of them are minors who dropped out of school in order to dedicate their lives to following whomever and of course they dont have money (stalking is expensive) so they usually resort to prostitution

amazingly enough i dont think theres been a single kpop idol who's committed suicide yet

they have to inspire us mortals

once this idol was navigating a crowd and he got punched in the face and later a reporter was like "why did you do that" and the sasaeng said "i figured he'd remember me if i punched him"

once this idol was navigating a crowd and he got punched in the face and later a reporter was like "why did you do that" and the sasaeng said "i figured he'd remember me if i punched him"

"Ah yes, you are the person who punched me in the face, I have fond memories of you."