Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

another time there was a show where two girls were invited and there was a question like "do you prefer bts or exo" and they both said bts and they got so many death threats on their social media accounts they had to shut them down

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i'd sneak into rapmon's room and kiss him

but on the forehead

im sure he'd appreciate it

"Ah yes, you are the person who punched me in the face, I have fond memories of you."

same

once this idol was navigating a crowd and he got punched in the face and later a reporter was like "why did you do that" and the sasaeng said "i figured he'd remember me if i punched him"

lmao

i saw a video of jonghyun getting back to the sm building from hosting his 2 a.m. radio show and there were a bunch of fangirls waiting and taking photos and videos and invading his personal space and he was just trying to cover his face and saying "please don't take videos please don't take photos" it was very heartbreaking

they're so widespreaed there's literally a taxi service for them (who are willing to drive more recklessly in order to chase idols)

most of them are minors who dropped out of school in order to dedicate their lives to following whomever and of course they dont have money (stalking is expensive) so they usually resort to prostitution

Is it wrong that I chuckled at these