• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Okay, time to start with Stage 12.

Timp has already made contact with Vickman, who is all on board on fighting the Iron Gear crew. He's confident on his battleship, and something else he considers his ace up his sleeve, though he won't tell yet. In any case, talk now shifts to the topic of the Irregulars (aka the protagonists). Vickman has heard the Innocent have been sending them to another continent. Seems something big is about to unfold.

Turns out Vickman's "ace" is none other than the Voltes Team. Their situation is pretty much the same: found themselves in the middle of nowhere, and now travel in a battleship in order to gather info. Vickman wants to use them to fight the Iron Gear, but they aren't so keen on the idea. Therefore, Timp points a gun at Megumi, pretty much forcing the other four to cooperate now.

Meanwhile, the Iron Gear has finally come near an Innocent's dome, the so called P-Point, where the Blue Stones are delivered. And this is where Vickman decides to attack.

And thus the stage starts. Some new Walker Machines models show up, but aren't that much of a problem, for now. The skill point for the stage is to defeat Vickman. Which, of course, means he'll retreat if his HP reaches a certain point. Good thing I upgraded Great Mazinger's weapons enough. It will be Great Booster time for that.

Okay, destroying a few Walker Machines causes the Volt Machines to now sortie. Well, three of them. Kenichi is gonna try to rescue Megumi. Of course, both Voltes and Mazinger people recognize each other, and Tetsuya tells the others to not shoot them down in order to buy time. Which means, objectvie change, can't defeat them or Vickman... for now.

e11a169992.png

god this is so disgusting

yuju's and dahyun's and lizzy's expressions in the second image are awful how are u gonna reveal their weights on national television

Looks like people do now

Hee

yooo

That's some hot shit

How did you find out?

She sang live for this peace event, yesterday and mentioned it on stage. Her dad composes all of it, while she sings them. Twas a great show

Edited by Motendra

my friend is a friends of Casey Lee Williams

shit

small world

Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain pack released November 10th in Japan

And then no one was surprised, ever.

if only i was in japan

it'd make a nice gift

i guess