• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, Kim, remember when I told you I wish Roman Emperors would make me cry?

It almost happened today.

I was in a class called historical development of public law, and the teacher was explaining the contents of the course to the class.

One of the things he said is that we don't have to remember the names of all the important people that are named in the book, except for the 'ten heroes'.

"The ten heroes are people who were very important to the development of public law. The term 'heroes' simply indicates their importance to this field. Some of them were, in my opinion, good - like Emperor Justinian [...]"

I was so happy that he mentioned Emperor Justinian, especially as a good person in the development of public law, that I almost started crying in class.

We will never see giant robots fighting for love and peace above the skies and over the oceans of mother Earth, with gallant pilots fighting with valor for equally valid reasons(?). Drones 1, mecha 0.

boredom leads me to random thoughts, that's about it, sorry I've got nothing more impressive to answer with.

Heh, I wasn't exactly expecting an impressive answer, so it's fine. But the timing of your mecha post was interesting, since a friend I was talking to named a Mech for me... but unfortunately we were talking about how it got destroyed and its pilot, me, died in an explosion.

Edited by Soledai

Heh, I wasn't expecting an impressive answer, but the timing of your mecha post was interesting, since a friend I was talking to named a Mech for me... but unfortunately we were talking about how it got destroyed and it's pilot, me, died in an explosion.

RIP Sol; we never knew each other, and never would, but you had a cute avi regardless.