• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Okay, as if I needed more reason to think Breakers are pathetic.

I think at this point only the Devalasgalan is going to give me any sort of challenge in this stage...

A few turns in, looks like Elchi now wants to use that new weapon, the Potan Cannon.

And then it turns out Vickman also has one in his ship. Now to the group it's clear the Innocent wanted both groups to fight it out.

Well, still got enemies to rout, incluiding that pesky ship....

[spoiler=Random monster girl post because reasons]dmn61le.jpg45j9Pre.jpgjxXhYYG.jpgSQiyPqB.jpg1Ph8tdo.jpgrHRKuzY.jpg1fmZ17l.jpgkhb29Of.jpgAfhZOiV.jpgR15oyUX.jpgJn0WtlZ.jpgYS1FZnH.jpgVXzH7VV.jpglffEExr.jpg1pArHS1.jpg

This is a good post. I like the tanuki girl.

Do any of them have +50 in slash, stab and bash resistances

This is a good post. I like the tanuki girl.

Do any of them have +50 in slash, stab and bash resistances

figured you would

dunno, but Tokoyami Hime has +75 in all of those. (she and that other ghost girl are bosses, btw)

figured you would

dunno, but Tokoyami Hime has +75 in all of those. (she and that other ghost girl are bosses, btw)

That isn't surprising considering those resistances. The Dark Bringer girl has +50 in all three.

Okay, turns out Vickman does escape again. I have to rely on Voltes with Support Attack from the Iron Gear again. I would've used Xabungle, as Chia is the only other one right now with the Lucky Seishin, but well, don't think I can deal enough damage with that combination.

Anyway, I'll stop for now. There's a movie on TV I don't want to miss and it's gonna start any second now. Will continue with the chapter some other day.