• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Whats he doing now?

same job but well

he's pretty old now...

he use to work for a nursing home for old people

the old people are all gone and now its genuinely psychotic people that live there

he gets beaten up at least twice a month

whoa the wolf helped me take a wolf nap

naps are nice

same job but well

he's pretty old now...

he use to work for a nursing home for old people

the old people are all gone and now its genuinely psychotic people that live there

he gets beaten up at least twice a month

god...

at least he doesn't get hurt too bad?

god...

at least he doesn't get hurt too bad?

usually not because they're weak af

still not good for an older man to be fighting kids nearly half his age though

at least he's part time now

It;s fine, really

I'm certain you'll find the balance needed

do what you find comfortable doing

is it possible to call time out for family?

I'd say you're doing fine work being sociable here

i'd say to turn in early tonight, if theres nothing much else to do

I've been watching Youtube videos to unwind tonight.

drove an ambulance, then became a nurse

his current work/job is kinda hellish tbh

That's cool, my sister's a nurse, as well as numerous other relatives, including my mom.

I wish this foot pain could end already...

What's wrong with your foot?

Did you injure it?

Do you have neuropathy or have any history of back issues?

Limb length discrepancy?

Any issues with knee, hip, or proximal joint? One joint's pain can often be from an issue elsewhere.

You've piqued my curiosity.

cut it off, then it will never hurt again

I can disarticulate any joint in 5 minutes.

What's wrong with your foot?

Did you injure it?

Do you have neuropathy or have any history of back issues?

Limb length discrepancy?

Any issues with knee, hip, or proximal joint? One joint's pain can often be from an issue elsewhere.

You've piqued my curiosity.

Honestly, not entirely sure. It just began to ache one day. It seems to come and go. Usually at its strongest just shortly after waking up, and then be nonexistant by nightfall.

When I had it checked, they said it was swollen or so, and gave me something so it would be gone after a week. The pain did lessened... but it didn't went away. It's been weeks now and now this weekend I'm being sent to have the foot checked again.

usually not because they're weak af

still not good for an older man to be fighting kids nearly half his age though

at least he's part time now

thankfully

Sometimes, but at least this nap was good! o/ Just glad I was able to fall asleep.

hooray

heres to hoping that wasnt enough to do anything bad

hopefully

I've been watching Youtube videos to unwind tonight.

Thats good

Honestly, not entirely sure. It just began to ache one day. It seems to come and go. Usually at its strongest just shortly after waking up, and then be nonexistant by nightfall.

When I had it checked, they said it was swollen or so, and gave me something so it would be gone after a week. The pain did lessened... but it didn't went away. It's been weeks now and now this weekend I'm being sent to have the foot checked again.

Where on your foot is the ache at? It it on the top of the foot, behind the toes, or is it on the heel?

whoa that sounds like a scary ability to have.

It comes from experience.

Where on your foot is the ache at? It it on the top of the foot, behind the toes, or is it on the heel?

Well, looking down at my foot, I'd say it's at the center-left, on the portion that touches the floor.

Oh yeah, it's the right foot, by the way.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, looking down at my foot, I'd say it's at the center-left, on the portion that touches the floor.

Oh yeah, it's the right foot, by the way.

By center left of the right foot, do you mean the arch/heel?

If that's the right area, and going by pain that's worst first thing in the morning, but gets better as the day goes on, it sounds like it might be plantar fasciitis. Does it start to hurt again, if you are sitting for a while, then stand back up and put weight on it?

Edited by Rezzy

By center left of the right foot, do you mean the arch/heel?

If that's the right area, and going by pain that's worst first thing in the morning, but gets better as the day goes on, it sounds like it might be plantar fasciitis. Does it start to hurt again, if you are sitting for a while, then stand back up and put weight on it?

Yeah, the feet does arch there.

Hmm, yes, that does seem the case.

hooray

heres to hoping that wasnt enough to do anything bad

hopefully

Well, the worst that can happen is that I won't be able to sleep early enough. :(

It comes from experience.

Still not sure that's a good ability to have. :s

Yeah, the feet does arch there.

Hmm, yes, that does seem the case.

Try icing it. Put a water bottle in the freezer, then roll it under your foot. Also try stretching the foot several times a day. Get something like a belt or towel, that doesn't stretch, and loop it around your foot, then stretch out your leg with the knee extended, holding that position for a few minutes. There's other stretches as well, put are hard to explain strictly through text.

Here's a link with examples http://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/plantar-fasciitis-stretches#Stretching2

If you do indeed have plantar fasciitis, which sounds likely, the problem is the plantar fascia, which is a ligament of sorts in your foot that goes from the heel to the forefoot. It gets in a relaxed state while resting, and becomes painful when it stretches out, usually when putting weight down on it. You need to stretch it out, so it doesn't hurt when stretched.

Taking over the counter anti-inflammatories, like Advil can help, but will only help with the pain and not address the underlying cause. Cortisone injections can also help with the pain and inflammation.

Try out the stretches and icing and let me know if it helps. It will likely take at least a week, if not more to see a difference, and you'll have to do it every day.

Try icing it. Put a water bottle in the freezer, then roll it under your foot. Also try stretching the foot several times a day. Get something like a belt or towel, that doesn't stretch, and loop it around your foot, then stretch out your leg with the knee extended, holding that position for a few minutes. There's other stretches as well, put are hard to explain strictly through text.

Here's a link with examples http://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/plantar-fasciitis-stretches#Stretching2

If you do indeed have plantar fasciitis, which sounds likely, the problem is the plantar fascia, which is a ligament of sorts in your foot that goes from the heel to the forefoot. It gets in a relaxed state while resting, and becomes painful when it stretches out, usually when putting weight down on it. You need to stretch it out, so it doesn't hurt when stretched.

Taking over the counter anti-inflammatories, like Advil can help, but will only help with the pain and not address the underlying cause. Cortisone injections can also help with the pain and inflammation.

Try out the stretches and icing and let me know if it helps. It will likely take at least a week, if not more to see a difference, and you'll have to do it every day.

Alright, I'll try that. Thanks.