Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

>_> renew it Ship it over here.

Yeah, funny story about that. Chances are I may not be granted another I-94. Who knows.

Why not just come over here and buy them? LA isn't that far from the border.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, funny story about that. Chances are I may not be granted another I-94. Who knows.

Why not just come over here and buy them? LA isn't that far from the border.

Wait what, why not? D:

Too much work lololol. Technically they have some here but I forget where to buy them. And I also like the size of the ones at this taco place near Ein's home. But why not get it from the source! And I can't go there because uh.. language yeah!

Wait what, why not? D:

Too much work lololol. Technically they have some here but I forget where to buy them. And I also like the size of the ones at this taco place near Ein's home. But why not get it from the source! And I can't go there because uh.. language yeah!

Well, I did mentioned they expired two months ago, right? Well, turns out, they weren't returned at that time. We only used them back in December on the day we got them, and my mom kept them. And well, pretty much no one remembered they had to be returned by June (then again, I never had to return them and it had been years since the last). So she kinda only remembered she still had them like 2-3 weeks ago.

And well, long story short, due to the late delivery, now there's a chance that if we try to apply for another I-94, they can just flat out refuse to give us another.

Oh well, such is life.

Haha, language. Over here there's no lack of bilingual people. Border zone and all that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

what the fuck

♡ Summary~ Irisviel has been having marriage problems because, Kiritsugu has been neglecting her for quite some time now. She decides to talk to a priest about her problems. That priest is Kirei and he starts coming to pay the neglected wife visits. He does it very often and soon after spending a lot of time with her? He starts falling in love with her. He obviously never tells her anything and just keeps his distance with her. Around this time his love for her changes and turns into lust and obsession. He can't stop thinking about her and... A few months later, The Holy Grail war starts and Kirei sees Irisviel again. So he decides to make her his, no matter what.

what the fuck

I like how SMT4 Finals localized name is "Apocalypse" thats like the most dumb SMT name I could have seen come up with, because the Apocalypse is in like every game lmao.

Do you ever write a chapter for a writing thing and you get a lot of inspiration and have a lot of fun writing, so you write a lot, then when you're done you end up thinking: "This is too big for one chapter, but I can't really split it into two chapters and I don't want to cut anything either"?