• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Trying to take him on is, like, tantamount to suicide, tbf

That was the speedrun strat lol so.

oh man gl ;~;

i've never beaten ike but one time i came really close before the chapter ended

THANKS but I ended up just walling up and turtling through the chapter ;~; but at least you came close to doing so!

Oh god Ike

yeah, best to turtle >>;;

may the archer assist you well

YEAHHH... I am. I had to restart once because I missed one chokepoint to lock out the reinforcemetns and Edward died.

Not really but I think I'm able to do it now!

A Visitor's Permit. To be able to travel beyond the "Free Border Zone".

Hm? I think you may need to ask Ein again for that. Not sure what's his exact status.

Hmm, that certainly does look tough to take down. Then again, I think last time I played RD I also had my Ike like so... but then I also had a Trueblade!Edward that one-round him with Astra, so... *shrugs*

Ah, yes, that's the one. How do you apply for one again? >_> I think you said Ensenada is past that zone.

Huh. He just said he used his passport that time.

...Oh. Hm, that might be another thing to help with it. Is the Astra a thing for Trueblades? I thought about using bexp to get Zihark to Trueblade since he's already Swordmaster but as I start the map, I realised I don't know how exactly to get Zihark close to begin with.

Ah, yes, that's the one. How do you apply for one again? >_> I think you said Ensenada is past that zone.

Huh. He just said he used his passport that time.

...Oh. Hm, that might be another thing to help with it. Is the Astra a thing for Trueblades? I thought about using bexp to get Zihark to Trueblade since he's already Swordmaster but as I start the map, I realised I don't know how exactly to get Zihark close to begin with.

Don't know exactly. Usually, if you are traveling inland from stuff like airplanes they are includeded in the cost itself. If it's land travel you need to apply for one at the border I think.

Well, actually, while the free zone is indeed a set number of km's from the border, there are a few "special" areas that are also part of the free zone. Mostly because of the shape of the country. In fact, the entire peninsula of Baja California is inside the zone, so... yeah...

If he only needed to use a passport then... well, you'd probably need to ask him why exactly. My guess? He counts as a Mexican Citizen? Again, beats me, I don't know his exact status. I don't suppose he just moved to California? Mexican ancestry? That sort of stuff...

Well, in cases I don't want to rely just on Astra, I try to have at least get Ike in range of Micaiah's Purge tome. It is possible if Ike simply moves straight north.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I feel apprehensive about the stuff I know is coming

I once told someone about a friend of mine who lives in Canada whose mind is blown by everything I've ever said about Arizona

Also not having a car is very limiting around here, I can't do much usually

yeah that too. well it depends on the stuff

your canadian friend must be an egg

that interests me. how close is your nearest neighbour?

That sounds really nice

you had loads of fun as one before

hopefully things are just as fun this time

thankyoou

i hope so too

Edited by Hashuni Megg

Don't know exactly. Usually, if you are traveling inland from stuff like airplanes they are includeded in the cost itself. If it's land travel you need to apply for one at the border I think.

Well, actually, while the free zone is indeed a set number of km's from the border, there are a few "special" areas that are also part of the free zone. Mostly because of the shape of the country. In fact, the entire peninsula of Baja California is inside the zone, so... yeah...

If he only needed to use a passport then... well, you'd probably need to ask him why exactly. My guess? He counts as a Mexican Citizen? Again, beats me, I don't know his exact status. I don't suppose he just moved to California? Mexican ancestry? That sort of stuff...

Well, in cases I don't want to rely just on Astra, I try to have at least get Ike in range of Micaiah's Purge tome. It is possible if Ike simply moves straight north.

I see... Wait, so Ensenada would be within the free zone?

Huh. Why would he count as one. No, he was born here so uh... oh well, that was funky. I could just send him over to get me those 40 bottles of Mexican cola if he won't get me any over here.

He hasn't moved until like turn 11 or so... and I just freaking had to restart at turn 12. But you're right, Astra isn't guaranteed to happen anyway.

Huh?

hm?

YEAHHH... I am. I had to restart once because I missed one chokepoint to lock out the reinforcemetns and Edward died.

Not really but I think I'm able to do it now!

here's hoping this time, the magic happens

i'll take that as a yes

well then

now i'm kinda sad

same

It's Knuckles

thankyoou

i hope so too

np

here's hoping this time, the magic happens

i'll take that as a yes

same

THIRD TIME NOW so no... but third time's the charm or however the phrase goes, right?

>_> MAYBE. Let's hope RNG doesn't screw me over.