• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Are you playing on Normal difficulty, or Hard?

Wish I could say I have advice for 3-13, but whenever I've played that chapter it's actually with only ever using Sothe and Edward, and mininal when required participation from Micaiah (admitedly due to that green line) and Volug. What can I say, I soft reset for good level-ups in RD.

For me, just using those 4 is doable even on Normal. May be forgetting someone else, though...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Leave everything to 3-13 archer :Kappa:

I wish I could :(

Are you playing on Normal difficulty, or Hard?

Wish I could say I have advice for 3-13, but whenever I've played that chapter it's actually with only ever using Sothe and Edward, and mininal when required participation from Micaiah (admitedly due to that green line) and Volug. What can I say, I soft reset for good level-ups in RD.

For me, just using those 4 is doable even on Normal. May be forgetting someone else, though...

Most likely Normal. Man I wish I could do that... or maybe if I did that since the beginning hm... Ah well. Sothe sucks for me.

=(

stoopid ike and ranulf

i don't 100% mean that

lmao yes though, but only for this chapter. I wish they were as OP when I play them. They're already OP, kinda, but MORE.

no

Ike and Ranulf are. \o/

I'm just doing it the turtle way. And of course I have Beastfoe. I put it on Jill so everything dies in like one hit.

Ehhh, once turn 10 hits, I drop everything and run like a chicken with its head cut off.

lmao yes though, but only for this chapter. I wish they were as OP when I play them. They're already OP, kinda, but MORE.

"OP" is one of the last words I'd use to describe Ranulf - personally I think "mediocre at best" fits him MUCH better. Because non-royal laguz suck for the most part, and cats are the worst by far.

I assume you're not talking about Heese Goward.

No, I'm talking about the boss of the Vegecca Ice Cave in Dungeon Travellers 2.

I guess postgame really is a whole other ball game from the story mode.

Well, that boss certainly brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "difficulty spike." >_>

No, I'm talking about the boss of the Vegecca Ice Cave in Dungeon Travellers 2.

I guess postgame really is a whole other ball game from the story mode.

What happen? Also, is that Ice Cave the one with that door I boo-hissed?

LON'QU GET A STRENGTH POINT PLEASE I LOVE YOU

I assume you're not talking about Heese Goward.

i remember two best friends making jokes about how rock has been hiding in that tower for bring your child to work day

i miss rock

LON'QU GET A STRENGTH POINT PLEASE I LOVE YOU

i remember two best friends making jokes about how rock has been hiding in that tower for bring your child to work day

i miss rock

What chapter you at?

What chapter you at?

not very far, i just got my new 3ds like half an hour to an hour ago so i'm on chapter...9 i think

just training up maribelle and lissa atm

It's an RPG for the PS Vita.

Jesus Christ, why are there so many fucking RPGs on the Vita, which is a system I don't own yet? >w>

i miss rock

I don't get it.

And I actually watch TBFP.

What happen?

Also, is that Ice Cave the one with that door I boo-hissed?

After literally two or so turns my entire party was wiped out. Seems as though you need to grind your characters to way high level before taking on any of the postgame bosses.

Yeah, that's the one.