Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

chen want to be learn jp buddies with me

i don't know shit but when i do know shit we can TRY TALKING

YEAH! i don't know shit either but we CAN TOTALLY BE BUDDIES i haven't gotten down any hiragana katakana IMPRINTED into my mind totally but i will do so since i use my lunch breaks to read/study

yes, young padawan, you make me proud

one day i'll surpass everyone in being a WEEABOO!!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

YEAH! i don't know shit either but we CAN TOTALLY BE BUDDIES i haven't gotten down any hiragana katakana IMPRINTED into my mind totally but i will do so since i use my lunch breaks to read/study

yeah if you drill it you'll probably get it in a week

I learned it slooooooow one row at a time so my notebook went from only AIUEO column over and over then AIUEO and S-AIUEO and so on

I'm like halfway through grammar which is exciting!!

yeah if you drill it you'll probably get it in a week

I learned it slooooooow one row at a time so my notebook went from only AIUEO column over and over then AIUEO and S-AIUEO and so on

I'm like halfway through grammar which is exciting!!

i have my aiueos down and maybe the Ks and the S?? maybe

grammar looks HARD but i know some SIMPLE grammar from anniemays. i'm not looking forward to kanji im bad at chinese

I think the grammar (SO FARRRRR) is actually simple like when you read "this english thing that annoys you doesn't exist" it's like WHOA nice

And all of the stuff you can omit if you can understand contextually is GOOD SHIT like WOW i want to master that

don't even get me started on anniemays I'm like at the starting point of "wow I could've understood that with my eyes closed" and the occasional sentence I can read here and there it's like whoaaaaaaaaa

I think the grammar (SO FARRRRR) is actually simple like when you read "this english thing that annoys you doesn't exist" it's like WHOA nice

And all of the stuff you can omit if you can understand contextually is GOOD SHIT like WOW i want to master that

don't even get me started on anniemays I'm like at the starting point of "wow I could've understood that with my eyes closed" and the occasional sentence I can read here and there it's like whoaaaaaaaaa

is it close to english grammar at all?? or is it just totally OUT THERE? i think all languages have concept similar enough so

that sounds GREAT i can probably start doing slang and maybe talking in KANSAI

i can only understand things like "g-gomen" and "TOMODACHI" basically just weebshit. but it's SOMETHING!

is it close to english grammar at all?? or is it just totally OUT THERE? i think all languages have concept similar enough so

that sounds GREAT i can probably start doing slang and maybe talking in KANSAI

i can only understand things like "g-gomen" and "TOMODACHI" basically just weebshit. but it's SOMETHING!

I don't want to say TOO MUCH because I haven't covered everything but I think it's pretty different. Most grammar sources I've looked at have said some concepts just don't exist?? Or are done differently at least like past/future tense I remember reading about.

And some things change entirely depending on what's said around it like "dog does not like (thing)" can become "I do not like dogs" if the conversation is already about animals beforehand in the latter case!! And ofc honorifics and how they and other things change tone, I have very briefly seen that curse words don't specifically exist there are just ways of talking that go down a ladder of "RESPECT LEVEL" so it's like at the listener's discretion when it comes to swearing to an extent!!

I feel good because I'm like an INCH past that way of listening I'm at like AHA this means this because that word was there!! And I can transcribe some things I hear.

I don't want to say TOO MUCH because I haven't covered everything but I think it's pretty different. Most grammar sources I've looked at have said some concepts just don't exist?? Or are done differently at least like past/future tense I remember reading about.

And some things change entirely depending on what's said around it like "dog does not like (thing)" can become "I do not like dogs" if the conversation is already about animals beforehand in the latter case!! And ofc honorifics and how they and other things change tone, I have very briefly seen that curse words don't specifically exist there are just ways of talking that go down a ladder of "RESPECT LEVEL" so it's like at the listener's discretion when it comes to swearing to an extent!!

I feel good because I'm like an INCH past that way of listening I'm at like AHA this means this because that word was there!! And I can transcribe some things I hear.

im a bit sad hearing that it's PRETTY DIFFERENT but i can DEAL WITH IT. grammar in latin, is pretty much really similar and i feel that it's just whoa everything matches up. im not expecting grammar to be TOO hard for me maybe i'll get used to it.

so context matters a LOT that's crazy. so even being kuso depends on context...

i'm happy MYSELF because now i know what pronunciation and hiragana i thought those symbols were just there for show and now i know what they say. whoa

i'll never be able to learn japanese because i'm dim

Not with that attitude!!

I have pretty much never studied a day in my life and I usually am like "I CANNOT STUDY" but hey if I learn a whole fuckin' language can I really say that about myself anymore?? No way!!

If you have a desire or interest in it just do it for urself

i study sometimes

in general i'm just... i have a bad memory and i'm not really fast or too bright in general

i'm also kinda lazy... like i get good scores in most of my classes but i'm in general kinda... not there/ditsy i guess

Corncob

Str: -1
Mag: -1
Skl: 2
Spd: 4
Lck: -1
Def: 0
Res: 0
Niles
Str: -2
Mag: 0
Skl: -1