• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I see

Best of luck going were you want to go

maybe bring it up to a student counselor or something

Hopefully

would you say things have been going smoothly so far?

I think I have a better idea of what I want to do now than when I started my degree in biology, if not a better one than when I finished my degree.

I'll have to see. The class also has a communication and technical redaction aspect to it, which is a class I've already done at during my first bachelor. Now, I'll have to see if having done the part that is relevant to me is enough to have the class accredited or if they'll tell me the engineering aspect makes the class fundamentally different and that it will be essential to non-engineer me.

I think that they have. I've been to complete most of my assignments that I got last week, even if some had some parts that covered subjects we hadn't seen yet.

imagine breasts as 3d squares you just count them off one breast two breast three breast five breast many breasts

this made me think of dr seuss

"One Breast, Two Breast, Red Breast, Blue Breast"

So some guy who's been on the forum since July but never posted finally did it today to make a thread about boycutting Nintendo because of Fates localization...

It's obviously a transparent (and pathetic, I dare say) attempt at trolling, as I see it.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

It's obviously a transparent (and pathetic, I dare say) attempt at trolling, as I see it.

If it is trolling, I'll agree that it's kind of sad since the guy waited 2 months before even attempting it...

Chrono Trigger is that one game that everyone says is fucking amazing but I could never get into.

Crai.

I dunno if there's any game I can say that of. Maybe because any games that do come to mind I can say that of are ones I have no intent to touch in the first place.

I think I have a better idea of what I want to do now than when I started my degree in biology, if not a better one than when I finished my degree.

I'll have to see. The class also has a communication and technical redaction aspect to it, which is a class I've already done at during my first bachelor. Now, I'll have to see if having done the part that is relevant to me is enough to have the class accredited or if they'll tell me the engineering aspect makes the class fundamentally different and that it will be essential to non-engineer me.

I think that they have. I've been to complete most of my assignments that I got last week, even if some had some parts that covered subjects we hadn't seen yet.

Thats good stuff, man

i see, best of luck trying to figure that stuff out

so all in all, nothing seems like they'd be a bother much this semester?

Last Guardian Forever

kW7NZ37.png

inhales

/gives a bag

does eo5 have an international release date yet

Sadly no : (

It's gonna release same time as Half-Life 3

Thats good stuff, man

i see, best of luck trying to figure that stuff out

so all in all, nothing seems like they'd be a bother much this semester?

Best of luck to you as well!

Well, I only had 1 week of classes, so it could get more challenging (that class with engineering has some group projects with oral presentations).

But I always have my trump card aka my dad who thought computer sciences for 35 years.

Edited by LuxSpes