Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

TRISTIAN I want to tell you about my Sims 4 troubles before I sleep and I'm sorry about this like I don't have any other outlet right now

So I've been playing Sims 4 too much, right. To the point where all of the worlds are FILLED and I still have a bunch of younger Sims I want to move out. And because I play with aging off no one dies so I've been in a "Oh no, what do" state for awhile. UNTIL THIS GLORIOUS EP. THERE ALLOWIG APARTMENTS WHICH MEANS I CAN PUT A BUNH OF SIMS TOGEHER AND NOT ACTUALLY JAVE TO PLAY WITH EVERYTIONE AND MY GAMENWONT LAG AS BAD ANYMORE HISLLLLLL THIS IS SO CRY WORTHY

PLUS THERE WILL BE (HOPEFULLY) NEW LOTS TO ADD MORE VENUES AND HDJDJDJDJDJKSKSJDJJDKEKWOSJDJJEUENCJEEJSIDIWIWIDJEUEJDEUEUEUEUEIDUEUUI8WI

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hype is bad.

Unrelated: You know what I dislike? when new mechanics get introduced and make a game's playability annoying... more annoying(case by case).

Edited by Soledai

OMG I CAN FINALLY PLAY BASKETBSALL WIG HIS ONE SIMS HOS BACKSTORY IS THAT THEY LIVE TO BALL BUT THERE WASN'T BALL SO I HAD TO IMPPROVISE BUT NOW THERE IS BALL AND LIFE CAN BE OKAY SOMETIMES ASSSSSEEAAWSSS

this is amzing

Unrelated: You know what I dislike? when new mechanics get introduced and make a game's playability annoying... more annoying(case by case).

Now imagine being forced to use and rely on this mechanic in a boss fight that's dumb as hell, and you have the current situation.

Happy night Soledia

Huh?

Well, it's happy in a way.

Edited by Soledai

> I'm gonna watching a video that supposedly kills the viewer!

> "Oh! Let me see let me see!"

> "I wanna see it too, yeah!!"

*crowd forms to watch the video*

...Something seems a little off here. >w>

Edited by Soledai

Sometimes I feel bad not annouannouncing hat I'm leaving cuz someone might respond to me and since I don't check back as frequently I might miss a question but the then when I say "I'm sleep" or "gtg" I feel like no one cares but ten if someone does respond back I feel bad cuz I wasn't around

go to sleep

THX

I HINK I'LL BE LKAY

/backhugs

TRISTIAN I want to tell you about my Sims 4 troubles before I sleep and I'm sorry about this like I don't have any other outlet right now

So I've been playing Sims 4 too much, right. To the point where all of the worlds are FILLED and I still have a bunch of younger Sims I want to move out. And because I play with aging off no one dies so I've been in a "Oh no, what do" state for awhile. UNTIL THIS GLORIOUS EP. THERE ALLOWIG APARTMENTS WHICH MEANS I CAN PUT A BUNH OF SIMS TOGEHER AND NOT ACTUALLY JAVE TO PLAY WITH EVERYTIONE AND MY GAMENWONT LAG AS BAD ANYMORE HISLLLLLL THIS IS SO CRY WORTHY

PLUS THERE WILL BE (HOPEFULLY) NEW LOTS TO ADD MORE VENUES AND HDJDJDJDJDJKSKSJDJJDKEKWOSJDJJEUENCJEEJSIDIWIWIDJEUEJDEUEUEUEUEIDUEUUI8WI

Sounds like timing came by to save you

but nice news to hear

and a nice new way to enjoy the game

maybe you should turn aging on for some people?'

i think