• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lol

..I have no ps4 though, if it wasn't for the fact my brother wants to come home or would likely want it mailed to him if he does stay I'd just take his u_u

oh right but teasing

but ew he should just get run over

brb running over your brother

Princess Maker 2 so good.

there are tons of mechanics in that simple little game, it's crazy

newer games introduce random events and character driven routes (kinda?), but unfortunately i can't read japanese well so i won't be able to convey accurate information

there are tons of mechanics in that simple little game, it's crazy

newer games introduce random events and character driven routes (kinda?), but unfortunately i can't read japanese well so i won't be able to convey accurate information

Yeah, I adore it. I haven't played any of the other games in the series though i'm afraid.

one of my favorite things is, probably, drinking with satan to increase sin after reaching a certain stat threshold

or getting a boost from the judges in the dance contest if you gain enough favor with him

the newer games don't have the minirpg system but they are good in their own ways. princess maker 4 is a half-half mix of an otome/friendship with girls visual novel and a regular stat raising game.

yeah, princess maker 4 focuses on building friendship with potential marriage candidates and other girls. you can get "friendship" endings for the girls and queen endings for each of the princes

most of it is slice of life stuff (from what i can see)

princess maker 5 also has the friendship thing but you can't get a friendship ending with any of the girls, but you can choose to have your daughter marry one of her schoolmates! or a prince, or a secret prince.

i think the most annoying thing about princess maker 5 is the jealousy system that seriously screws up any relationship you have with a character if you talk to anyone else. exempt is the best girl, emily

What's funny to me is that this is literally the reverse case.

v=VRZovfWpNUY

You couldn't normally ass me to get past the start, but when I did, good song awaited.

I just remembered that this in particular was preceded by

Slight difference, I used to utterly loathe Epic Man at first, but when I actually listened to it though...