Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Hey Shinpichu in my FE ironman stuff I plan on eventually doing FE2, would you be willing to give me some general outlines/tips

It's been awhile.

FE2 is the easiest game to ironman (not counting casual mode) due to giving you like 10 opportunities to revive a fallen character.

My only casualties were Leo and Dyute due to them dying before I could recruit them.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Uh, sure? I've only played Gaiden once, though, so I dunno if I'm the best person to ask.

I thought you were a bigger fan of it than that. Whoops

FE2 is the easiest game to ironman (not counting casual mode) due to giving you like 10 opportunities to revive a fallen character.

My only casualties were Leo and Dyute due to them dying before I could recruit them.

Well true, but it still counts against my overall FE ironman count if someone bites it at any time! I just would like some general "who should get certain stat boosts" or like what classes work for some of the villagers.

I thought you were a bigger fan of it than that. Whoops

Well true, but it still counts against my overall FE ironman count if someone bites it at any time! I just would like some general "who should get certain stat boosts" or like what classes work for some of the villagers.

Cliff does well in any class, but he gets really good spells as a mage. Gray works well as a mercenary. Robin sucks, so make him whatever until you bench him.

I don't know much about who should get which statboosts, but once you get the speed ring, I'd say either stick it on a good (but slow) combat unit to make them a killing machine or (my personal favorite) stick it on Silk for maximum dodging war cleric.

Also, make sure that Celica has learned angel before you get to the dragon zombie island.