Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

a game with a script worse than Fates, Awakening, and something else? Whoa.

the thought of a games script worse than Fates alone is enough to make me wince at the possibilities

It started with the DS remakes

damn

i see

Edited by Trisitei

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

sounds terrible for a 100+ hour game

why even try it in the first place

Why try it? What?

Isn't that what you do with new games? If I were psychic, I wouldn't have touched it.

and why did you hate ToR so much anyway?

I've explained this before, more than once, at that.

3 lines is good on paper meaningless in practice, it doesn't make you want to do anything different in combat, the other battle mechanics were implemented weirdly and confusing, I'll skip commentary on the story because it wouldn't matter to someone who can't read it(it was average), I've spoken my piece on the soundtrack several times, and I felt like it dragged on at times, like getting the four main villains together just to fight them all at once, I liked the fight, but still.

Incidentally, the characters were okay. Geyorkias and his theme(The Trial) were fine too.

Milhaust was... kind of neat too.

Okay, who is your waifu?

EDIT: Oh yeah, if you're all wondering what kind of script it's like: Imagine a mix of modern lingo, barring memes(as far as I know), british slang(as per DQ), and urban dictionary

Edited by Soledai

Why try it? What?

Isn't that what you do with new games? If I were psychic, I wouldn't have touched it.

I've explained this before, more than once, at that.

3 lines is good on paper meaningless in practice, it doesn't make you want to do anything different in combat, the other battle mechanics were implemented weirdly and confusing, I'll skip commentary on the story because it wouldn't matter to someone who can't read it(it was average), I've spoken my piece on the soundtrack several times, and I felt like it dragged on at times, like getting the four main villains together just to fight them all at once, I liked the fight, but still.

Incidentally, the characters were okay. Geyorkias and his theme(The Trial) were fine too.

Milhaust was... kind of neat too.

that was bad wording on my part

my bad

oh yeah, yeah

i remember seeing this somewhere now

at least theres some stuff for Rebirth?

what else about DQ7 was bad besides script?

Oh and Ye old english, by the pound

It's not even like reading some folk lore, it's really kind of awkward... and that's saying something since DQ does it in spades.

Deborah

I'm a little surprised you answered that seriously o:

at least theres some stuff for Rebirth?

what else about DQ7 was bad besides script?

Not that I think there's much else, this game is very story.

Everything else like I mentioned before is... basic, it does its job, so I comment on what this game mostly is.

Also Maribel. This is a creature that needs to die.

Wait Ein, does Maribel die? This is important to the lifespan of this game.

Edited by Soledai

Name one bad thing about SD's script, if you don't mind.

I mean, I know all too well how much you absolutely loathe its gameplay, but this is a new one

Erm... Let's just say Roger's recruitment is about the one good thing the script has going for it. That's how unimpressed I am with SD's script.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

no stop, dont get me in the mood for dairy queen

I love their Blizzards, especially the chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard. I get one every time I eat there.

Which is once on a full moon when the planets align and the cosmos bathe me in a radiant glow

I love their Blizzards, especially the chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard. I get one every time I eat there.

Which is once on a full moon when the planets align and the cosmos bathe me in a radiant glow

no stop

thats not helping