• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh no it's not just to you though, but that was unwarranted too imo.

Honestly I'd just ignore opinions if I don't agree with them aslong they're not too biased or include wrong facts.

I learned my lesson in this forum and stopped ragging on things I don't like (like FE13).

I'm not going to do hate comments about this game anymore not to piss other people off who like this game.

You mean like when folks rag on things they haven't played?

Yeah.

Furthermore complaints about stuff other people like just to take their fun of it.

I learned my lesson in this forum and stopped ragging on things I don't like (like FE13).

I'm not going to do hate comments about this game anymore not to piss other people off who like this game.

Yeah.

Furthermore complaints about stuff other people like just to take their fun of it.

I personally think you're entitled to vocally dislike a piece of entertainment if it displeases you, but I won't get into that.

Yes, I don't like this either. If it were me, and I've done this, I'd express my dislike for something, but I wouldn't stop anyone else from playing it... unless I was somehow sure it would cause them bodily(?) or mental damage.

Also hi Jules, I like your theme, I'm sorry about Cheria though >v>

Edited by Soledai

I started disputes with several people just by expressing my hate towards sth. too much.

Disliking sth. is ok and natural, if you can prove it.

But taking people's fun by hating and even bringing wrong facts is just wrong in my eyes.

Thanks! I find this theme pretty cute.
Also Cheria can be happy to have the best girl on her side.

i fucked up my sleep schedule

Me too. I had trouble falling asleep after my bowling league and to make things worse, I was attempting to fall asleep while my stepfather was out in the kitchen getting stuff together for his lunch cooler and making a CRAPTON of noise doing so. Add in that my house is a one floor ranch and my room near the kitchen and the end result is a poor nights sleep *yawns tremendously* I have a ten hour shift to suffer through before I can go back home and snooze before dinner.