Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Why?

....Oh.

Yep, so how are you?

yeah...

it still doesn't make me feel great though

Tell him that, assuming you haven't already.

If he's an upstanding gentleman, of any caliber, he'd be more mindful of your feelings towards... certain things.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I feel a bit flustered for no reason but I'm feeling pretty good after obliging my OCD to rearrange my plushies earlier! What about you tonight?

Day went like:

> Cloud Nine

> Cloud Eleven and a half

> Don't ask

Keeping a day going good is hard work in recent times. :V

But flustered for no reason eh? Don't worry, I didn't mean to knock the wind from your sails.

Edited by Soledai

And now the other went down as well. This leaves only Hola and Geraba, who are both in a new battleship model, the Gavalier. On the subject of, the skill point for the stage is to take it down. Which of course, means Hola will retreat once reaching a certain HP %. Gotta rely on the good old Support Attack.

Alright, took down the Gavalier! Got the skill point...

And that was the final enemy. Now with things having calmed down, everyone gathers in the Iron Gear's bridge, where comparisons between Gallia and North Ameria are made, Witz and Roybea get hired by Elchi, and now the plan is for everyone to meet up with the Freeden Crew. And Garrod gets a motivational talk from Puru of all people. Then again, she's a NewType, and considering her own issues with Puru Two, she can sense Garrod's worry of Tifa as something similar.

And thus, the stage ends. The Bazzar is available again, but there's nothing new. Oh well...

And that's enough SRW for today.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

photo-7379.png?_r=1474685409

Yes.

Day went like:

> Cloud Nine

> Cloud Eleven and a half

> Don't ask

Keeping a day going good is hard work in recent times. :V

But flustered for no reason eh? Don't worry, I didn't mean to knock the wind from your sails.

What's Cloud Eleven and a half? *asked*

I dunno about recent times, but keeping a day good is hard work. :T

lmao IT'S OKAY I FORGIVE YOU ................maybe.

o right while I was without internet, I went and checked out the Google store thing on my phone and found Mystic Messenger there... remembered Amy (Lettuce) posted about it in FE4THREAD and I was like so bored so I downloaded it. And I'm freaking enjoying it help.

I played a bit of the PC version but so far I see graphics improvements and better controls. <_< Unless it was just my controller but eh, can't be that much difference. Also shows you what buttons do what so that's better.

Only did up to the part where I can save because I'm getting sleepy ;_;

What's Cloud Eleven and a half? *asked*

I dunno about recent times, but keeping a day good is hard work. :T

lmao IT'S OKAY I FORGIVE YOU ................maybe.

o right while I was without internet, I went and checked out the Google store thing on my phone and found Mystic Messenger there... remembered Amy (Lettuce) posted about it in FE4THREAD and I was like so bored so I downloaded it. And I'm freaking enjoying it help.

Well, that's not what I meant to not ask about buuuuuuuuut, it's being in a normally unattainable state of bliss.

True, I can't really argue that. :v

GOOD, maybe. I accidentally take people's breath away. >v>

I don't even know what that is, but good job!(?)

I played a bit of the PC version but so far I see graphics improvements and better controls. <_< Unless it was just my controller but eh, can't be that much difference. Also shows you what buttons do what so that's better.

Only did up to the part where I can save because I'm getting sleepy ;_;

go to sleep then

nerd

Well, that's not what I meant to not ask about buuuuuuuuut, it's being in a normally unattainable state of bliss.

True, I can't really argue that. :v

GOOD, maybe. I accidentally take people's breath away. >v>

I don't even know what that is, but good job!(?)

oh then what put you in that state ;) *asked now* then why would you say keeping a day good is hard work?

lmao GO YOU HUH.

An otome game on mobile :T

go to sleep then

nerd

THANKS I THINK I WILL though my laptop has to stay on because uploading tocs2 LP

but hatt is a bigger nerd

Yep, so how are you?

Tell him that, assuming you haven't already.

If he's an upstanding gentleman, of any caliber, he'd be more mindful of your feelings towards... certain things.

we talked it over

its fine now

watching yokai watch for now after dnd