• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

dude man i gotta remember shit like the time period, date, medium, name, artist, and several facts about 25 art pieces total for a test and idk how even with these flashcards i made to study with ;_; my memory is shit

whoa i would do bad with that too though maybe if it's something i really like then maybe

but you could beat him on that

whoa no

depends though :'D

Samurai were involved, that's about it. ;) "Because... if it was not deemed fit by 'Reality', it will not be."

Hey, that sounds pretty cool! (Reference that no one will get.)

Huh?

Otomes... :V Oh, is that one you mentioned something about Neal?

>v>

huh. Were you playing some game with Samurai then? What is that quote from? >_> OR DID YOU MAKE IT UP ON THE SPOT.

I forget now.

HEY. I know! But this one is really good. ;w; And yes, that's the one lmao... I don't like that character either....

monsta x used to be my most-listened to artist on itunes even beating My Girls which was pretty devastating but now oh my girl has 800 more total plays than monsta x. go fuck youself wonho

Looking back, Soyou also says, “At that time, we realized, ‘All four of us are definitely different.’ When the fire happened, Dasom ran to the window and screamed, saying things like, ‘It’s a fire!’ and ‘Save us please!’ Hyolyn took our her phone and filmed the fire. Bora and I frantically threw water at it."

im hyolyn