and bill is unnerving and eerie but also adorable

its perfect

I always end up watching more than just one of his videos

i can see why

hey man

gravity falls is my all time favorite show ever

and bill is unnerving and eerie but also adorable

its perfect

I still don't see him as suitable for an October theme, though. If by October it's really Halloween.

i had a dream on wednesday night involving jakob from fates + an sf member

as in the same person

send help

What do you mean "as in the same person"? Like, the SF member was cosplaying as Jakob, or acting as him, or something like that?

Do I even dare ask who that member was...?

What do you mean "as in the same person"? Like, the SF member was cosplaying as Jakob, or acting as him, or something like that?

Do I even dare ask who that member was...?

no no, like they're the same person. as in jakob = sf member

no lol but it's probably easy to guess now \o/ then again it's no crime to tell so yeah it's the same as last time i posted in fe4thread

oh god i'm getting distracted from bed

no no, like they're the same person. as in jakob = sf member

no lol but it's probably easy to guess now \o/ then again it's no crime to tell so yeah it's the same as last time i posted in fe4thread

I don't quite get it...

Anyway, last I remember your last mention of dreaming with SF members over there didn't specified either. And mentioned it was more than one. So... who....?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I still don't see him as suitable for an October theme, though. If by October it's really Halloween.

uh yeah

im doing an october and halloween theme

he's a dream demon so its fine

I don't quite get it...

Anyway, last I remember your last mention of dreaming with SF members over there didn't specified either. And mentioned it was more than one. So... who....?

huh I thought it was already concluded who it was there. it was you and it's you again lol don't worry, it wasn't anything too weird (though having sf members in my dreams is weird by default for me)

kick him in the nuts in your dreams

wait kick who but I don't hate either person D:

I've seen the show.

Anyway, not really that interested in Halloween so... yeah...

its my birthday so i kinda have to be interested in it

that is if i werent in the first place

huh I thought it was already concluded who it was there. it was you and it's you again lol don't worry, it wasn't anything too weird (though having sf members in my dreams is weird by default for me)

Wait, me again? As Jakob? Can't say being a butler suits me... or I don't know... Do I even want to know...? Maybe if they're like Lawrence Jefferson who get to co-pilot mechas as part of their duty.

So... just doing butler stuff in there?

Anyway, I meant that other time you mentioned dreaming about SF Members. Which was in early September, while your mention of the dream that had me was in mid-August.

its my birthday so i kinda have to be interested in it

that is if i werent in the first place

I suppose so. I have an uncle whose birthday is also October 31. And I only focus on that for that day. I have a much better alternative to Halloween, in any case.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I suppose so. I have an uncle whose birthday is also October 31. And I only focus on that for that day. I have a much better alternative to Halloween, in any case.

wanna fight m8

tbh i dont know much about the day of the dead festival besides what we did in spanish class

spanish class was fun but i barely remember any of it due to not using the language itself... rip