• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

- got an email from the prof stating that there was a misunderstanding about how you can date things in tests and that simply putting things like "1400s" and "1500s" isn't acceptable and has to be within 50 years of the actual date at least (im pretty sure she said within 500 years in class tho..)

- she mentioned that several people did it and I was one of those students

- got another email stating she won't be posting grades until after next class and theres stuff she needs to go over and wants to make sure everyone follows her test specs

dude I'm panicking and feel shit I probably failed it

I'm confident I remembered almost all of the artist/painting/culture stuff and gave accurate facts but I just can't remember specific dates for shit because I've always struggled with numbers whether its math or just remembering them but I don't wanna tell her I have a learning disability I don't like talking about my problems in a school context and it looks dumb considering the fact that this isn't a math class and it might look like I'm just making excuses even with proof its already bad enough I had to miss class because I was in ICU for diabetic ketoacidosis and had to ask her to ask another student to share notes with me because I don't know anyone in the classroom and my crippling anxiety prevents me from asking anyone myself I'm just

I don't feel like I'm cut out for classes or intelligent in anything

- got an email from the prof stating that there was a misunderstanding about how you can date things in tests and that simply putting things like "1400s" and "1500s" isn't acceptable and has to be within 50 years of the actual date at least (im pretty sure she said within 500 years in class tho..)

- got another email stating she won't be posting grades until after next class and theres stuff she needs to go over and wants to make sure everyone follows her test specs

I'm confident I remembered almost all of the artist/painting/culture stuff and gave accurate facts but I just can't remember specific dates for shit because I've always struggled with numbers whether its math or just remembering them but I don't wanna tell her I have a learning disability I don't like talking about my problems in a school context and it looks dumb considering the fact that this isn't a math class and it might look like I'm just making excuses even with proof its already bad enough I had to miss class because I was in ICU for diabetic ketoacidosis and had to ask her to ask another student to share notes with me because I don't know anyone in the classroom and my crippling anxiety prevents me from asking anyone myself I'm just

hey lettuce if she said that multiple people did it and that it was a misunderstanding then it wasn't your fault!! you rly shouldn't blame yourself for all of that idk

YA SHE FUCKED UP!!!

Fastest Man Alive etc.

there was an actual joke about that in some cartoon

like i was at my neighbor's house

he's like 7

his friend who also lives around here was there and he's... 12?

they were watching some cartoon and i was semi-paying attention and there was a joke that was pretty blatantly about how flash does the sexy too fast

i was laughing but i felt like i shouldn't have been laughing

they laughed too but luckily it was not because they got the joke

cartoons are weird

there was an actual joke about that in some cartoon

like i was at my neighbor's house

he's like 7

his friend who also lives around here was there and he's... 12?

they were watching some cartoon and i was semi-paying attention and there was a joke that was pretty blatantly about how flash does the sexy too fast

i was laughing but i felt like i shouldn't have been laughing

they laughed too but luckily it was not because they got the joke

cartoons are weird

There are plenty more than just JLU(what I'm assuming the cartoon was) as well

It's a thing

hey lettuce if she said that multiple people did it and that it was a misunderstanding then it wasn't your fault!! you rly shouldn't blame yourself for all of that idk

YA SHE FUCKED UP!!!

I'm hoping she'd be more lenient since its not just me and she isn't mean from what I've seen so far but I have no idea what to expect Tuesday :(

She just sounded super serious in the email and it set me off like idk I can't read tone all that well especially on text but I read a lot into things and I feel like she's mad or something.......

one day i want to just play hero and see how much of it i can dance from memory because i am fairly sure i have watched all of hyungwon's hero fancams + half of wonho's + a small portion of minhyuk's + monsta x's dance practices enough times to memorize it

"wtf havent monsta x performed hero like 100 times how do you know you've hit all the fancams for hy" i have. i have watched all of them, and some of them i have seen from several angles

I'm hoping she'd be more lenient since its not just me and she isn't mean from what I've seen so far but I have no idea what to expect Tuesday :(

She just sounded super serious in the email and it set me off like idk I can't read tone all that well especially on text but I read a lot into things and I feel like she's mad or something.......

i would get worried too but if she said it was multiple students, i'd think she emailed them too... i doubt you failed either if you're confident on the other information. she MIGHT take off points but as long as the other stuff are correct, it shouldn't be a problem.

i totally understand what you're feeling but just try to take it easy as difficult as that is D:

on a less serious note

[20:00:24] Soledai: Or is it your pie? ; )

[20:00:29] Priscilla ~☆ Fat Wolf: whoa

[20:00:30] Priscilla ~☆ Fat Wolf: lewd

[20:00:44] Soledai: Haha, I had to fill the quota for the day.

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji