• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

don't die kitty

also jimin'a not even fangirl material he's like a baby his voice is a baby

i already did tbh

wow really I never noticed

Instead FE14 is now my second most played 3DS game with 575 hours of playtime (the multiple resets in Lunatic probably helped contribute)

braids OP

Wow. It's quite different than what I usually associate with Utaite, but it's beautiful. Especially the harmonies.

While we're talking music, I've been listening to this on repeat for the last couple days

the most playtime I have is probably pokemon y cause of all the clothes I wanted to buy rip either that or style savvy cause I am lame

braids too op

yo wait there's more like this but I feel too dead to show it I will spam it another time!!

ghost rule is pretty a+ I've been listening to a deco*27 song too but an acoustic ver

I have 1694 hours in TF2 (though that's nothing to some people I played with who have around 5000 hours and someone even has 14226 hours)

TBF, TF2 has been around for like forever and multiplayer games get more playtime. Still, that dedication though.

i already did tbh

wow really I never noticed

the most playtime I have is probably pokemon y cause of all the clothes I wanted to buy rip either that or style savvy cause I am lame

braids too op

yo wait there's more like this but I feel too dead to show it I will spam it another time!!

ghost rule is pretty a+ I've been listening to a deco*27 song too but an acoustic ver

Pokemon Y is 4th with 388 hours (behind FE:A, Fates and MH4U). Though most of that playtime was probably breeding pokemon.

Funnily, I consider Pokemon Y the reason why I 'truly joined' SF.

I'll wait for it then!

I have a Reol cover of that song in my playlist. And Rachie is pretty great. Funny thing is that I go to her channel and the featured vid is her cover of Ghost Rule.

I've also been listening to this

Over 1000 hours huh...

There's probably others since it's hard to know exact times.... but one game I do know I've spent at least a thousand hours is Victoria II. Steam may say otherwise, but it doesn't include all the hours of offline gaming...

TBF, TF2 has been around for like forever and multiplayer games get more playtime. Still, that dedication though.

Now that I think of it, some of those hours could have been spent in idle servers. And it's true that the game is 9 years old.

if u pitch up his voice he sounds like fuckn ellie goulding

[spoiler=tries to type does jimin sound like ellie goulding and then I see]rERo0.png

Pokemon Y is 4th with 388 hours (behind FE:A, Fates and MH4U). Though most of that playtime was probably breeding pokemon.

Funnily, I consider Pokemon Y the reason why I 'truly joined' SF.

I'll wait for it then!

I have a Reol cover of that song in my playlist. And Rachie is pretty great. Funny thing is that I go to her channel and the featured vid is her cover of Ghost Rule.

I've also been listening to this

when yo ucan't sleep but you want sleep fml

I love rachie so much her covers are just so heart

that person reminds me of this person doing the same cover

the first thing for monsta x is "does monsta x have phones" : (

they probably won't get their phones back this time either considering that twice bts shinee are all promoting at the same time

when yo ucan't sleep but you want sleep fml

I love rachie so much her covers are just so heart

that person reminds me of this person doing the same cover

This is the worst.

Her cover of Magnet with Juby made chuckle

It's true that they're pretty similar.

Kyaami made a cover of Lost One's Weeping using Una and I can't help but laugh at how she titled it.

fuck

so i am playing gay fates and i go back in the records to look at some of the supports i got

to my surprise it had a bunch i never even did like fcorrin x hinoka s rank

it even had mcorrin stuff, so i went and looked at it

JZAInGA.png

my favorite utaite is none of them they all suck

its pokota

wow I haven't seen pokota in FOREVER

his covers of cantarella and senbon zakura are among my favs from him

well does he still have abs

I didn't want to find out

This is the worst.

Her cover of Magnet with Juby made chuckle

It's true that they're pretty similar.

Kyaami made a cover of Lost One's Weeping using Una and I can't help but laugh at how she titled it.

indeed

also all covers of magnet can't just be not funny it ruins the purpose

her tuning is so good idk how kyaami does it it makes me cry in a good way

throwback but I found this old song from my favorite singers when I was 11 this is nostalgia though I can't stop hearing vasectomy now

my favorite utaite is none of them they all suck

its pokota

I think I heard the name but it was vague. I listened to one of his covers and it was pretty good though.

fuck

so i am playing gay fates and i go back in the records to look at some of the supports i got

to my surprise it had a bunch i never even did like fcorrin x hinoka s rank

it even had mcorrin stuff, so i went and looked at it

JZAInGA.png

My best bet as to why he has no hair is that if you never used a male corrin, the hack for some default to bald

My best bet as to why he has no hair is that if you never used a male corrin, the hack for some default to bald

oh yeah i figured

its still like... hes either saitama or hes aang

indeed

also all covers of magnet can't just be not funny it ruins the purpose

her tuning is so good idk how kyaami does it it makes me cry in a good way

throwback but I found this old song from my favorite singers when I was 11 this is nostalgia though I can't stop hearing vasectomy now

I have one non-parody cover by Hitori and che:sakurai

Yeah, her tuning is always amazing. I think the one that blew me away the most is her Mawarine Shuu cover of Rolling Girl.

I was reading this with the song playing in the background and they started singing the part that sounded like vasectomy just as I reaching the end of your sentence.