• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

But Ike is the father of Sothe's children :(

he had an affair, so what? Is everyone forced to marry the mother of their kids? No! As long as they pay the alimony, it's ok.

Also, it's been done before see Raquesis

Edited by First Impressions of Earth

Speaking of books, anyone has a series of novel, preferably fantasy, to suggest. I'm looking for something to read and make me spend time away from a screen.

Hopefully just temporarily dead. But it may be awhile before I can use it again.

And I'm having a very annoying time trying to quote posts in this very tiny screen (I don't have the ability to scroll down easily) so I'm probably just not going to for the timebeing hence forth.

You can always use @username

YES
plz marry me

I think we should slow down a bit

Speaking of books, anyone has a series of novel, preferably fantasy, to suggest. I'm looking for something to read and make me spend time away from a screen.

You can always use @username

I think we should slow down a bit

not fantasy, but have you ever heard "sophie's world"?

It's my favorite book ever. If you have an interest in philosophy, definitely read it.

A Song of Ice and Fire

read it already xp

not fantasy, but have you ever heard "sophie's world"?

It's my favorite book ever. If you have an interest in philosophy, definitely read it.

I have the book, but I haven't read it. I might try to now that I'm older. I might be able to deal with heavier stuff.

@Lux: I've always loved Tamora Pierce's Tortall series, the Immortals Quartet in particular. I've been meaning to read the Song of the Lioness Quartet, but I alway forget....

And I'm currently reading the Airborn Trilogy by Kenneth Oppel; not quite fantasy, but steampunk realistic fiction with airships, undiscovered species living in the sky, and the like. Pretty interesting perhaps for a biologist like yourself.

if it weren't for my mom being kinda inept with technology I'd get rid of the folder and the firefox icon too, :J

I just

keep dumping everything in my desktop :t

i think that started because I wasn't able to uncompress files in certain folders so i just put them in the desktop and next you see I was putting everything there

I need to clean it sometime

I just

keep dumping everything in my desktop :t

i think that started because I wasn't able to uncompress files in certain folders so i just put them in the desktop and next you see I was putting everything there

I need to clean it sometime

I just reached a point one day where I realized

"I use the start menu/taskbar to open all my programs

so why don't I just

get rid of everything"

Why not?

because he doesn't post in this thread and we already have plenty of people and adding even more mean having to change even more the story glac and dusk are working on, delaying this thing even more

I just reached a point one day where I realized

"I use the start menu/taskbar to open all my programs

so why don't I just

get rid of everything"

best decision

@Lux: I've always loved Tamora Pierce's Tortall series, the Immortals Quartet in particular. I've been meaning to read the Song of the Lioness Quartet, but I alway forget....

And I'm currently reading the Airborn Trilogy by Kenneth Oppel; not quite fantasy, but steampunk realistic fiction with airships, undiscovered species living in the sky, and the like. Pretty interesting perhaps for a biologist like yourself.

Might look into those. Thanks for the suggestions

(I remember reading Kenneth Oppel's Silverwing series when I was younger and really enjoying it)

because he doesn't post in this thread and we already have plenty of people and adding even more mean having to change even more the story glac and dusk are working on, delaying this thing even more best decision

Yep, that was the answer I was expecting.