Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Alright, Garrod defeated Karis. But just when it seems Garrod has succeeded in making Karis see the error of his ways... Nomoa now deploys the Patoulia, and forces Karis inside it.

Well now, so much for that. In any case, now the objective is to lower the Patoulia's HP down to 30% within 5 turns. The next step of the unlocking process calls for Garrod to first move next to it, and then be the one to defeat it. So now instead of 30%, I must take it down whole. This will be fun... coincidentally, defeating the Patoulia is the requirement for the skill point as well. So, might as well, two birds with one stone...

Well, the Patoulia doesn't seem that threatening. Both of its attacks can ran out, has no Regen skills... heck, its weapons can't even hit units underwater... which likely isn't gonna ammount to anything. There's no water in this stage, unless some future stage... anyway, time to chip down its HP...

why are there no large cartons of Chobani yogurt in the supermarkets near me ;w;

Misread that as cartoon, heh.
Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, the Patoulia was defeated, and got the skill point! Hopefully I did everything correctly.

And Karis got rescued... again. He might have to leave the Freeden to get better medical treatment, but his life is out of danger at least. Nomoa still managed to flee, and take the Patoulia with him. Certainly won't be the last we'll see of him, though for now he's heading to Gallia. The Frost Brothers seemingly are satisfied with what they've witnessed, and plan to head to Gallia as well.

For the record, considering the objective was to lower the Patoulia's HP, Karis's rescue happens regardless of the unlocking process. It's not related to him exactly, but his rescue was still tied to the secret. In any case... that's one more benchwarmer for when he properly joins.

Seems the Bazzaar has new MS's on sale. The Rick Dias is gone, but now there's a GunEZ and Gunblaster on sale. More stuff I won't buy. *shrugs*

And that's it for Stage 19. Will continue another day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt