• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

that's so on the nose that i'd buy it if she was like "yeah i totally commissioned that artwork guys also i took over the world while noone was looking"

The desert in AS is at the same place where the desert in Sapphire was.

I dunno, it's maybe because I spent hours in the original Sapphire desert, but I visited the ORAS desert as soon as I was able to visit it.

Oh, I never got that far in the original Sapphire (well, Emerald), so that's probably why I didn't know about it. I just remember being at the end of the post game going "wait a second, where the fuck is Trapinch?" and being very sad that I could have caught one way earlier.

Belated, but:

>In the penultimate dungeon of the game

>Opens a chest

>Finds the weakest armor in the game, which you could buy at the start of the game

oh FF1

What's your team?

Also does the PSX version change class balance at all?

Edited by SecondWorld

On the plus side, Hikaru Midorikawa arrives with Hikaru Midorikawa... er, I mean, Heero and Masaki. Apparently even the Zero System had trouble pinpointing Masaki's exact location, and could only give a general area. Damn, Masaki, and this is still not even your highest accomplishment when it comes to getting lost.

Anyway... those two appear on the edge of the map Midgard runs off to, so now I have something to block him in order to give me time to box him.