• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well, after the necessary reunions, first order of business is securing the GP-02 on the Argama. It's a shame we don't actually get it as a unit. Yet. Maybe. In any case, with the Mountain Cycle here and all, time to see what else they find. Speaking of reunion, seems almost everybody is accounted for now. Except for Sayaka and Musashi. That is troubling... but surely they'll find them soon enough.

Back to the mountain cycle talk... to the Preventers' surprise, they find none other than the Ra Cairam buried in the Mountain Cycle! Well, technically. As is traditional in these things, the Ra Cairam was the first of its class, so that means Ra Cairam class ships. So they're not sure if this one was the one they used back in Alpha. Either way, it's in no condition to be used, so it will remain quite a while under repair for now.

And now at this point "Kihel" finally reveals to Loran that she's Queen Diana. And then it turns out Ryouma overheard this, though he promised not to tell. Which of course, means this will be source for drama, as speaking of the Getter Team, Hayato has gotten suspicious of her, and knows Ryouma knows something, but Ryouma has already promised to not tell... typical.

And speaking of drama, Tetsuya has a bone to pick with Quatre, since Quatre had detected the GP-02, but they've decided to help Xenia and the others first. Just another aspect of Tetsuya's long record of issues. To the point he's even glad he and Jun still have enemies to fight, as that's their purpose, or so he says. Still, as one of the characters to undergo a lot of character developtment and focus across the Alpha games, it's alright, we are simply watching the early stages of his character. Of course, as I don't have the rest of the Alpha games, Gaiden is the farthest I'll see of that.

Anyway, that's it for Stage 20, and the route split. The Bazaar has nothing new. There's even stuff as inferior as a Dagger and a Caprico are back on sale. There is a new MS on sale... but again, not buying it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm still a little bitter at no Sazabi and Zeta II... rewards for Easy difficulty, pft... should've been the rewards for Hard...

Oh wow, there is a better quality version of the video...

Edited by Acacia Sgt