Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Probably because the OPM anime doesn't really have a narrative. It's just a bunch of little arcs one after the other, that don't necessarily have much impact on the following one. Also, we don't really get to see development from most of the cast.

Meanwhile, even though there's a more fluid narrative and the show focuses a lot on the struggles of the character, be it Mob, Ritsu or Teru. I think the fights also have a bit more weight than in OPM. In OPM, we know Saitama will never lose and never see him pushed to a his limits. We get some tense moments with other heroes, but they are few and far between. In MP100, Mob is beatable despite his strength due to his mentality and his power also has a risk involved. There's also Reigen.

Still, OPM is fun as a action-packed wacky anime that I still enjoyed a lot for what it is.

yeah, thats basically my feelings too

that and i think mp100 has a more relateable moral at the end of the day

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Okay, all the jets were shot down, and almost all the Bat's have been destroyed. Time to start attacking General Bat's Zori.

Okay, now to only concentrate on General Bat.

Wow, the Zori has 30K HP... but it won't resist Electromagnetic Spin with support from God Voice... or it can, with 190HP left! Time to try that again...

Okay, the Combattler scored a crit, and NOW General Bat was defeated, and got the skill point!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So, regardless if defeated or not, General Bat swears revenge, that the surface will be theirs again, blah blah blah, and flees alongside any remaining forces. Considering it's not really safe to stay in the area, the protagonists leave as well. However, shortly after a mysterious mecha arrives. Its pilot seems to know of the Dinosaur Empire, and is intrigued by their reappearance. He then releases something he calls "machine cells" in order to revert what the Dinosaur Empire did to the land, then leaves, stating that perhaps its time "they" contact the Irregulars for their help.

Machine Cells huh. Heh, some will certainly know what that means... but no telling for now...

Anyway, in the heart of the Dinosaur Empire, Machineland, Bat is now giving his report to Emperor Gor. Someone else is present as well, Gareri, who expresses pleasure that his guess was right. Bat acuses him of being a guinea pig to test the Uran Spark, but even Bat can't deny that things went well, having crippled the Getter Robo despite being forced to retreat. Gor for his part is pleased to know that Ryouma and the others have reappeared, and says that the time has come to awaken some old allies as well.

Back with the heroes, some people, like Garrod, now want some answers out of the Preventers/Irregulars, despite some like Quattro not wanting to explain, Usso caves in and reveals that they're from the distant past. Which naturally shocks the others. Gwen tries to guess if it was through cryo-sleep, noting the Moon Race has the technology, though Quattro says it was more like appearing out of thin air. Considering things, they might as well be from the time the ones from this time call the Black History.

Elsewhere, Ryouma is apologizing to Hayato for his recklesness. Though before leaving, Hayato says they better focus on the Dinosaur Empire, silently he considers leaving the Getter Team if Ryouma doesn't mature. In the meantime, Loran shows up, telling Ryouma that "Kihel" wants to speak with them.

As it turns out, Queen Diana has come to a decision. With the revelation of the Irregulars coming from the times of the Black History, she has come to understand that despite the apparent horrors that happened, there were still good around, like them. As such, she now has the resolve to fulfill the reason she came to Earth in the first place: contact the leader of the Innocent, Arthur Rank, and negotiate a peace treaty with them.

And that's it for Stage 21.

Been a while since I could finish a stage in a single day. Then again, I don't really play during the wekends that often. Oh well, will resume another day.