• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

it's been about a month since fighter was released

6378f663d6.png

i have listened to it about 500 times, not counting fancams and the mv itself, ie 125 listens per week

it is currently my third-most listened-to song on itunes, only two plays behind seunghee's cover of dream girl and 200 plays behind liar liar

y am i trash

dsp never learns. he's almost as bad as when he started dark souls 1 now because he can't process how the learning curve of these games work.

he's actually got to the point of saying that other people's money is spent on shit things and you use it on more important things, like him

entire video is pretty good but that is just lol

im happy im a better person then dsp

it's been about a month since fighter was released

6378f663d6.png

i have listened to it about 500 times, not counting fancams and the mv itself, ie 125 listens per week

it is currently my third-most listened-to song on itunes, only two plays behind seunghee's cover of dream girl and 200 plays behind liar liar

y am i trash

The song I have listened the most to on my iPod has 74 listens and it's been on there since 2009 at the very least.

So I'm kind of amazed that someone can listen to the same song that much without growing tired of it.

The song I have listened the most to on my iPod has 74 listens and it's been on there since 2009 at the very least.

So I'm kind of amazed that someone can listen to the same song that much without growing tired of it.

th-thanks

when i was twelve i found a vocaloid song i loved so much i literally listened to it for a month without listening to any other songs. now hearing it makes me want to throw up but it is still one of my biggest accomplishments in life

s6D4A.png

i admire the dedication

th-thanks

when i was twelve i found a vocaloid song i loved so much i literally listened to it for a month without listening to any other songs. now hearing it makes me want to throw up but it is still one of my biggest accomplishments in life

Regarding not being able to listen to a song anymore. The fastest way to grow disgusted with a song is to use it as an alarm. I made the mistake to use a jazzy saxophone song as a my alarm. Now I can't listen to saxophone without getting irritated and I used to really like saxophone.

im really proud of the boxing gloves

me too especially the one w fingers facing us

Regarding not being able to listen to a song anymore. The fastest way to grow disgusted with a song is to use it as an alarm. I made the mistake to use a jazzy saxophone song as a my alarm. Now I can't listen to saxophone without getting irritated and I used to really like saxophone.

oh gosh that's awful i'm sorry

th-thanks

i admire the dedication

wow which song was it

my god this is so true