• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That's kind of an unusual punishment. But maybe it'll work.

I feel like it could make them somewhat blind trying to stare at a blaring light for so long but idk if that's even true

You know villains are bad when they plan to take over Hell when they die

Oh hi Emperor Mateus.

Barbatos when

Barbatos...

Never(next game)

wait what? Why would milk give you gas? I mean I really didn't know that. I can guess about the stomach pain though.

Why indeed.

I feel like it could make them somewhat blind trying to stare at a blaring light for so long but idk if that's even true

Well I don't think it could make them permanently blind, but it would definitely make them blind and dazed enough so that them going back on the road would be dangerous.

monsta x is what i always wishes bap was

i.e. good

great taste.

I wonder if I should get into monsta x more

I've only seen/heard fighter, stuck and all in (liked them all)

I like hyungwon, minhyuk, wonho, and shownu a lot so far

u can't say that out of nowhere dude. once dan told me that mx was unironically his favourite group and i cried out of happiness

IM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU LIKE FIGHTER AND STUCK THEY ARE MY FAVOURITE MONSTA X SONGS

and i'm surprised you haven't heard hero yet!!!! it's basically universally loved by monbebes u should totally check it out

great taste.u can't say that out of nowhere dude. once dan told me that mx was unironically his favourite group and i cried out of happiness

IM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU LIKE FIGHTER AND STUCK THEY ARE MY FAVOURITE MONSTA X SONGS

and i'm surprised you haven't heard hero yet!!!! it's basically universally loved by monbebes u should totally check it out

I'll listen to it rn

five guys is really overrated. I tried it once because people be all "it was so bomb omg!" and it turned out to be really underwhelming and In-N-Out was superior. It is known.

Hai

I don't know what the deal is in NY but here both are far from the best imo

Yo

I don't know what the deal is in NY but here both are far from the best imo

Yo

im confused that theres In-N-Out in NY because its mostly a west coast thing. Unless the comic is just being witty.

The best is usually that soul food place with too much grease hole in the wall establishment. Theres one in San Francisco all the guys from the garbage place and the car repair places go called the V Cafe. Has some of the best burgers ive ever put in my body. They also have those crispy waffle fries. Ooommmggg

im confused that theres In-N-Out in NY because its mostly a west coast thing. Unless the comic is just being witty.

The best is usually that soul food place with too much grease hole in the wall establishment. Theres one in San Francisco all the guys from the garbage place and the car repair places go called the V Cafe. Has some of the best burgers ive ever put in my body. They also have those crispy waffle fries. Ooommmggg

Well he says, "Until they build an In-N-Out"

Yeah that's about right @bolded, as far as chains go though I'm rather fond of Smashburger

I actually find In-N-Out somewhat overrated, at least with how much the people I know seem to love it