• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[2:40:02 PM] SecondWorld: is there anything from here on that Salazzle is particularly useful for?
[2:40:14 PM] SecondWorld: I'm thinking of dropping it for Greninja
[2:44:40 PM] SecondWorld: Salazzle is probably better than Lycanroc at this point so I should probably be dropping that but bias

At route 15

[2:40:02 PM] SecondWorld: is there anything from here on that Salazzle is particularly useful for?

[2:44:40 PM] SecondWorld: Salazzle is probably better than Lycanroc at this point so I should probably be dropping that but bias

At route 15

Drop Greninja >w>

Don't take this seriously, I just arrived in Malie City and have no idea what type of trials are ahead

At route 15

route 15 is what island again

Third

next island trials for this one are electric and ghost, while the kahuna is dark type

if you want to overprepare, the next kahuna and trials are ground and dragon, respectively

on the third island, i do want to point out you will be fighting Guzma three times while you are there, and your boy uses mainly Bug types, so

also, expect to see a decrease in Grass types as you go on, as Team Skull's only grass type they'll use is Formantis

I could have done without the direct spoilers, but thanks for the info

you didn't ask for a censorship, plus i have 0 filter unless i'm going into a zone that says "no spoilers or you will get hanged"

and being honest, i don't really give a shit anyway so i mean-

[spoiler=my struggle]

[6:07:03 PM] SecondWorld: I have to either drop a team member for Mimikyu or not use Mimikyu this is hell
[6:14:21 PM] SecondWorld: Shelgon is my weakest pokemon and the most obvious choice to drop at the moment but I know it will evolve into Salamence
[6:14:25 PM] Princess Kim: lmao
[6:14:32 PM] Princess Kim: most of the time i drop one of my evolved pokemon
[6:14:48 PM] Princess Kim: bewear will be next to go once i meet another pokemon im afraid =(
[6:15:13 PM] Princess Kim: oh but my fomantis evolved and she's so beautiful i love her
[6:15:14 PM] Princess Kim: !!
[6:15:39 PM] SecondWorld: Mudsdale was basically planned from the beginning to be dropped but then it carried my team through a bunch of stuff including this most recent trial I did

[6:19:39 PM] Princess Kim: what's your team right now
[6:19:41 PM] Princess Kim: btw
[6:20:01 PM] SecondWorld: I haven't actually used this Greninja yet so I don't a have any connection with it yet but it's easily my strongest pokemon
[6:20:08 PM] Princess Kim: DROP
[6:20:10 PM] Princess Kim: IT
[6:20:15 PM] Princess Kim: imo
[6:20:16 PM] SecondWorld: same as before but Greninja replaced Salazzle
[6:20:19 PM] Princess Kim: dude
[6:20:26 PM] Princess Kim: salazzle gives me so many mixed feelinsg
[6:20:37 PM] Princess Kim: but
[6:20:37 PM] Princess Kim: anyway.
[6:20:42 PM] Princess Kim: nice
[6:20:56 PM] SecondWorld: dropping Salazzle was only a shame because I was really proud of its nickname

[6:23:40 PM] SecondWorld: also I can't just drop Greninja that easily I've been waiting all game for my party to reach its level there's been build-up and anticipation to this
[6:24:07 PM] Princess Kim: lmao
[6:24:41 PM] SecondWorld: I could've used it way earlier but I held off until the rest of my party actually reached its level
[6:25:48 PM] SecondWorld: most obvious choice is Shelgon but I SPENT AN ENTIRE DAY GETTING IT AND ONCE IT EVOLVES IT WON'T BE THE WORST ANYMORE
[6:25:58 PM] Princess Kim: stress
[6:26:27 PM] SecondWorld: I've got too much bias for Lycanroc and Raichu
[6:26:42 PM] SecondWorld: also
[6:26:59 PM] SecondWorld: as much as I may not want to so easily
[6:27:04 PM] SecondWorld: I have to admit
[6:27:05 PM] Princess Kim: the grand trial on second island made me fall in love with midnight lycanroc tbh
[6:27:15 PM] SecondWorld: Alolan Raichu is super cute
[6:27:20 PM] Princess Kim: it is i agree
[6:27:24 PM] Princess Kim: thats why i thought it was fairy
[6:27:27 PM] SecondWorld: as I discovered in refresh
[6:28:02 PM] SecondWorld: in refresh IT SITS DOWN ON ITS LEVITATING TAIL
[6:28:25 PM] SecondWorld: and it's very expressive
[6:28:33 PM] SecondWorld: AND IT STILL HIGH FIVES
[6:29:01 PM] SecondWorld: I was sitting there like, "goddammit is that my heart melting, stop that"
[6:29:49 PM] Princess Kim: wow even the david

http://jennlegacy.tumblr.com/post/152801123013/it-must-be-weird-being-the-official-voice-actor

"It must be weird being the official voice actor for Disney characters. One day, you’re recording for a preschool show. The next day, you’re recording voice clips for toys. The day after that, you’re recording an existential monologue on the duality of light and darkness for a video game series where Mickey Mouse once vowed to avenge Goofy’s death."

God bless