• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well I'd have to trade the second Lunala for a Solgaleo, cause I'm pretty sure Cosmoem can only evolve in Lunala in Moon. I'll probably just do a trade-back with someone to get Solgaleo on my dex or just buy Sun at one point.

You could probably trade it with a Rare Candy and trade it back, is what I was thinking. But yeah, if you're getting Sun anyways, it doesn't really matter! I might get both games myself haha.

Rean's expression makes that scene perfect.

it's perfect

You said it better than I could, man. How's your SuMo run going so far?

Going pretty good! No EXP. Share whatsoever, and the battle style is Set. It's been a bit challenging here and there. My Primarina and Lycanroc are currently my best 'mons. Charjabug once was, but admittedly it is slowly becoming less and less useful. Can't wait for it to evolve.

Oh man that sounds a lot harder than what I did (which was abusing EXP Share and keeping it on Switch). I'm planning on doing a nuzlocke under the same conditions, but until then, sticking with easy mode. Also uh, as for Charjabug...

[spoiler=Charjabug Evolution]

You can only evolve it in an endgame area.

You could probably trade it with a Rare Candy and trade it back, is what I was thinking. But yeah, if you're getting Sun anyways, it doesn't really matter! I might get both games myself haha.

Yeah I had fun with Moon and I often wanted to use more pokemon than I had space on my team, so playing through it again with a different team could be nice.

If you're okay with it, you could just trade it to me and I could evolve it and trade you back.

Yeah I had fun with Moon and I often wanted to use more pokemon than I had space on my team, so playing through it again with a different team could be nice.

Yeah, I had basically the same feeling. The only part I'm apprehensive about is the long introduction, but other than that it'll probably be fine.

vikavolt almost makes up with how awful most of this gen's designs are

all right time for you to go to the naughty boy's corner

May he finally reach the top

I hope he doesn't get lost again.