• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

just to keep myself entertained i decided on drawing designs for different role play classes

i think i covered the basics, but i know there still might be more out there that's slipping my mind

Ah I gotcha, that is kinda scary. The Confederate part in particular.

My views tend to lean more conservative (personally and thats all I'll say), but I see good things in both particular sides, while I dislike the extremes of both. Sorry you had to deal with bullying, there is no reason you should have. People should be more respectful in general...

well i mean like... i'm damn near almost entirely liberal besides one personal thought i won't get much into, but i mean it isnt like i hate people because theyre conservative? i dont have a phobia of them, i just won't agree with their pov most of the time, doesnt mean i have to hate them

idk, it was a trying time and its why i hate highschool

i almost got kicked out of the girls locker room because some kids were afraid id be staring at them or try and molest em

well i mean like... i'm damn near almost entirely liberal besides one personal thought i won't get much into, but i mean it isnt like i hate people because theyre conservative? i dont have a phobia of them, i just won't agree with their pov most of the time, doesnt mean i have to hate them

idk, it was a trying time and its why i hate highschool

i almost got kicked out of the girls locker room because some kids were afraid id be staring at them or try and molest em

I see, and I respect your views. Yeah just because you don't agree doesn't mean you hate, and I feel more people need to realize this and not get so hostile.

Yikes :/ sorry.

just to keep myself entertained i decided on drawing designs for different role play classes

i think i covered the basics, but i know there still might be more out there that's slipping my mind

Hm? Well, what have you already drawn?

How about Ronin stuff? And Psychic Warriors etc

Edited by Jedi

right now i got:

( /'s count as alternate names)

Warrior/Fighter

Lancer/Spear Fighter

Knight

Samurai/Ronin

Mage/Magic User

Cleric

Monk/Martial Artist

Archer/Ranger

Gunner/Gunsligner

Thief

Ninja

this is a bit ridiculous for people to think

my deepest of condolences

right now i got:

( /'s count as alternate names)

Warrior/Fighter

Lancer/Spear Fighter

Knight

Samurai/Ronin

Mage/Magic User

Cleric

Monk/Martial Artist

Archer/Ranger

Gunner/Gunsligner

Thief

Ninja

How about Dragoon/DragonKnight?

[3:24:17 AM | Edited 3:24:26 AM] Tristian S.: i should not have straightened my hair

So you can level your team up?

nothing like that really

i just want to sleep but every time i lay down, i just can't sleep