Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Tonton, Dusk.

All the recent little updates to Trails FC & SC, what are they doing? I keep getting notifications about updates.

looks like they actually posted about it this time and It's pretty substantial

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1663538447004895&substory_index=0&id=125439827481439&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1663538447004895%3Atl_objid.1663538447004895%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1663538447004895&__tn__=%2C%3B

Pretty cool additions

Edited by Tonton

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wow, I guess that warrants a replay here soon.

Noticed the S-Craft skipping animation yesterday. Triggered it by accident and was like, "huh, was this always in the game?"

Might give the new ornament options a shot. See what it's like.

Edited by DodgeDusk

i didn't get home last night until 10:33 and i took a shower because my hair was disgusting and i went to sleep with wet hair because i hate myself and i woke up with super fluffy hair and after patting down the stubborn sticky-up tufts it's actually pretty cute

SONG OF THE DAY: KEEP ON DOIN'

linked a fancam because it's the only b-side that has a choreography + luna's an amazing dancer + her laugh at the end is so cute

[spoiler=lyrics]You’re special; you’re innocent like a child

You’re a prism that could absorb anything

Just fill yourself with your own senses

With that smile filled with excitement

With those eyes filled with curiosity

Your clumsy yesterdays

Your wandering todays

Your answerless tomorrows

It’s okay

Just keep going

Now listen to what’s inside

The dreams that rise up

They’re only going to you

Feel yourself like this

Dance all you want, lightly

Time spreads out far

Only fill it with you

Keep on doin’ doin’ what you do

Your life, your style, make it your own

So no one can easily follow

Don’t force yourself to fit some place else

Come on baby, no matter what anyone says

Just walk on your own path

Your exhausted mornings

Your crazy afternoons

Your lazy dawns

It’s okay

Just keep going

The dreams that rise up

Feel yourself like this

Time spreads out far

Only fill it with you

Color yourself with your own hues

Color yourself in this black and white world

Draw out the sketched dreams

You just keep on doin’ doin’ what you do

Keep on

Keep on

Keep on

Keep on

Just keep going

The dreams that rise up

Feel yourself like this

Time spreads out far

Only fill it with you

THIS WAS THE FIRST SONG I LIKED AT INITIALLY IT WAS THE ONLY SONG THAT I LIKED FROM THIS ALBUM

the lyrics are rly feel-good i didn't know about the lyrics when i first listened to it but the part where luna says "it's okay" gets me every time

also shoutout to this song to being very very jammable the choreography is rly nice and i want to learn it eventually tbh. better than free somebody, even

sidenote the best part about luna's songs is that you can tell that she really /feels/ them when you listen to them. like for example taeyeon is very big and popular but the downside is that because she can't compose her own music she has to release what's best for the audience instead of what's best for her. taeyeon's why is amazing with amazing lyrics and definitely my favourite song from her but she sounds so emotionless in the song. it's even gotten to the point where taeyeon confessed that she gets afraid when she likes a song because only the songs she dislikes do well

but luna sounds so happy in her songs i guess there's an advantage to being unpopular

I JUST GOT THE NOTIFICATION THAT BTS WAS STREAMING AND I CLICKED IT AND V WAS AGGRESSIVELY SHAKING A PHOTO OF JUNGKOOK AT THE CAMERA AND I FELT SO ATTACKED AND CONFUSED

Ugh, this stress is killing me.

I thought the original exam would be easy. And it was, despite only one person in a class of over 25 or so passed it. Now this recovery exam... it's bound to be the same. Even knowing why I failed the original one doesn't help me because it doesn't prevent it from happening again. Or prevent it from happening almost every time, as it happens. Oh well...

had a dream last night that i teamed up with a blonde, long-haired zac efron and together we took down an evil mastermind who was having people killed at this huge spa, then grinding their bodies to dust. saw two bodies put into a see-through bag and placed under a car. another one was in pieces in a shower like bro why do i dream this stuff occasionally

the revelation was that the "desert" surrounding the spa was made out of people, which is nasty and at one point the sand went into my mouth, which is nasty x2

but the ending of the dream was cool cuz zac and the mastermind had this showdown on the roof. zac jumped and came down with a hard landing, which somehow launched the mastermind off the roof to his demise. the first time zac died the same way but my brain did a rewind so i knew what was coming and could warn him. go team.

Ugh, this stress is killing me.

I thought the original exam would be easy. And it was, despite only one person in a class of over 25 or so passed it. Now this recovery exam... it's bound to be the same. Even knowing why I failed the original one doesn't help me because it doesn't prevent it from happening again. Or prevent it from happening almost every time, as it happens. Oh well...

:(

the exam stress is real. i wish you the best of luck!

had a dream last night that i teamed up with a blonde, long-haired zac efron and together we took down an evil mastermind who was having people killed at this huge spa, then grinding their bodies to dust. saw two bodies put into a see-through bag and placed under a car. another one was in pieces in a shower like bro why do i dream this stuff occasionally

the revelation was that the "desert" surrounding the spa was made out of people, which is nasty and at one point the sand went into my mouth, which is nasty x2

but the ending of the dream was cool cuz zac and the mastermind had this showdown on the roof. zac jumped and came down with a hard landing, which somehow launched the mastermind off the roof to his demise. the first time zac died the same way but my brain did a rewind so i knew what was coming and could warn him. go team.

Sounds like you should write a book.