Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

...I'll be honest with you, that sounds a tad bit depressing to me; you doing alright?

Not that that's a bad show.

i'm going to be really lonely thats about it

bf and i have a long distance relationship and when the holidays come and go i really feel my most lonely and ache for companionship from someone else

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, I'm not the sort to question another's picks...I'll never be done wondering why I watched so many of the shows that I did if I where like that.

Watch whatever's fun for you; that's the point, anyways.

Personally, I'm not following any of the current shows. I've picked other, finished shows that I found more to my liking instead.

And I still need to finish other shows, like the last arch of RE:Zero.

reminds me that i have lots of other animes on the list that i need to get through

some of these days

idk, it's kind of hard to find motivation to finish things that don like, immediately grab your attention ya know?

i bet we're getting 5 new berserk animes but they all cover the golden age

theres other stories besides golden age?

i'm going to be really lonely thats about it

bf and i have a long distance relationship and when the holidays come and go i really feel my most lonely and ache for companionship from someone else

Ah, shame.

It's actually going to be a bit lonely on my end too, but for different reasons.

But I wish you a fun day, may you laugh lots.

Curiously, I just finished an anime that happened to end its season with a xmas/new year's arch; it was a bit strange how it felt given that it's that very time of the year and it was a romance and you know what those are like.

i bet we're getting 5 new berserk animes but they all cover the golden age

I don't think the fans can handle the animation suffering.

idk, it's kind of hard to find motivation to finish things that don like, immediately grab your attention ya know?

Know what you mean, but I have hard time finishing things I like too, so...I'm not too sure. I mean, I haven't finished the Vision of Escaflowne, either. I've got 4 episodes left on that show, and I like it.

My aim is to definitely finish RE:zero and Blood Blockade Battlefront s1 before this year is over. Don't know what I'll do with the rest of other anime I have on my backlog.

i also need to watch or skim through some fate/zero episodes because i promised some people i'd write a fate/stay night crossover fanfic and i still havent gotten past the prologue

Ah, lol. Allow me to rephrase myself a bit.

Ahem.

Next year looks great compared to this season, though.

But there's definitely some things I'm looking forward to:

Blood Blockade Battlefront and My Hero Academia are both getting a second season, and there's a chance One Punch Man will, too.

Ahh, I see.

Well with regards to animu this season, Izetta was okay, for the......er, most part. Other than that, I don't even remember the animu this time around.

i also need to watch or skim through some fate/zero episodes because i promised some people i'd write a fate/stay night crossover fanfic and i still havent gotten past the prologue

Great show.

Please don't kill any one.

Ahh, I see.

Well with regards to animu this season, Izetta was okay, for the......er, most part. Other than that, I don't even remember the animu this time around.

I wouldn't remember anything either, except every one keeps talking about Yuri on Ice and Keijoo.

Izetta sounded interesting, but I didn't watch any episodes either.

Oh hey, I did go back and finish Qualeida Code. And you know what? Nothing happens.

Actually, the quality of the story drops towards the end.

Still liked some of the character designs and some of the music, though.

remember the time Arsène Lupin was an elf anime boy

apparently there are only two things in berserk
1) the golden age
2) the boat

and the inevitability of idols

Know what you mean, but I have hard time finishing things I like too, so...I'm not too sure. I mean, I haven't finished the Vision of Escaflowne, either. I've got 4 episodes left on that show, and I like it.

My aim is to definitely finish RE:zero and Blood Blockade Battlefront s1 before this year is over. Don't know what I'll do with the rest of other anime I have on my backlog.

reminds me that i gotta watch escaflowne myself

they'll get their turn sooner or later

..most likely later

I wouldn't remember anything either, except every one keeps talking about Yuri on Ice and Keijoo.

Izetta sounded interesting, but I didn't watch any episodes either.

Oh hey, I did go back and finish Qualeida Code. And you know what? Nothing happens.

Actually, the quality of the story drops towards the end.

Still liked some of the character designs and some of the music, though.

I haven't heard of Yuri on Ice, but Keijoo I know is a reason why people keep Miyazaki's quote on hand.

....Like I thought. I skipped all the way to the end and just said "What?" And it wasn't even a "because I skipped everything, so naturally I don't get it, 'what'" it was a "...What is this" 'what'. So learning the quality actually dropped is not a surprise when I remember how it started.

Edited by Soledai

I haven't heard of Yuri on Ice, but Keijoo I know is a reason why people keep Miyazaki's quote on hand.

....Like I thought. I skipped all the way to the end and just said "What?" And it wasn't even a "because I skipped everything, so naturally I don't get it, 'what'" it was a "...What is this" 'what'. So learning the quality actually dropped is not a surprise when I remember how it started.

The man knew some stuff.

I know. It was just weird what was going towards the last few episodes; actually, it was likely as bad as the plot in Fates.

this one newer user really wants awakening and fartes fans on tumblr to really play and enjoy more of the older games

this is adorable

I have an opinion about the older games I feel may be in a rather small minority among the general FE crowd.

I don't like much of the current art design for the characters in Awakening onwards.

I don't mean in general, I mean the design of main characters (pretty much all the characters you can use in your party).

It's got a sense of direction that the older systems did not, marketing the games in a different manner than before.

Its got a generic anime-ish feel to it, and I may be one of the few bothered by this, but I don't like very much.

I feel the series is giving up an important aspect of itself in this change.

I loved the art design of older games like PoR and RD, Sacred Stones, and Shadow Dragon.

But may that's just me.

i think i finally feel what the kids refer to as

"Being in their bag"

music is powerful

I have an opinion about the older games I feel may be in a rather small minority among the general FE crowd.

I don't like much of the current art design for the characters in Awakening onwards.

I don't mean in general, I mean the design of main characters (pretty much all the characters you can use in your party).

It's got a sense of direction that the older systems did not, marketing the games in a different manner than before.

Its got a generic anime-ish feel to it, and I may be one of the few bothered by this, but I don't like very much.

I loved the art design of older games like PoR and RD, Sacred Stones, and Shadow Dragon.

But may that's just me.

there's others that'd feel the same about the newer games

like old man sol over here and myself the more i look at the designs

i liked FE4 because of the oldschool look to the designs

reminds me of 80s anime with the volume in the portraits

But may that's just me.

Me too, mate.

I like how the nature of the Dwarves in Tolkien's legendarium developed over time.

At first he imagined them as corrupt and evil, and they're seen serving Morgoth in several places.

But as the mythology develops, the Dwarves become gradually less "generic evil" and develop more of a nature of their own, one that is far more complex and intriguing.