• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Finished Assassination Classroom today. I had the last two episodes on hold for who knows how long. Great show; must have one of the most nostalgic ops I have ever heard. As always, there's a sense of sadness and even a bit of emptiness when you know a story has come to an end and you'll never see the characters again. This is why comedies are my favorites, haha.

Well, watched Rogue One: A Star Wars Story yesterday. I wasn't going to, except a review online said it didn't suck. And god...it actually didn't suck...it was actually good. After the horrible disappointment that Episode 7 was, this was a welcomed change. A little sad in its own way, but oh well; that's life.

Also, I made the count the other day...I have 15+ games to either complete or start. I don't know what to think. It kinda of just happened.

== Exit Online Journal ==

didn't like her at first?

The chonmage hairstyle did not seem to be well-accepted by European observers. In 1863, there was an instance in which two students wore hats to hide their chonmage to avoid being ridiculed while they were in Holland. However, they had to remove their hats at a theater as they blocked the view of the audience behind them. This resulted in the theater being filled with laughter and the story appeared in a newspaper headline the next day.

i'm ded

Edited by Trisitei

that being said in terms of females i like most

mercy > tracer > sombra/ana > pharah/d.va > symmetra/zarya > widowmaker > mei

tracers up that high cause shes kinda a bit basic but honestly i cannot deny shes charming and adorable

Finished Assassination Classroom today. I had the last two episodes on hold for who knows how long. Great show; must have one of the most nostalgic ops I have ever heard. As always, there's a sense of sadness and even a bit of emptiness when you know a story has come to an end and you'll never see the characters again. This is why comedies are my favorites, haha.

Well, watched Rogue One: A Star Wars Story yesterday. I wasn't going to, except a review online said it didn't suck. And god...it actually didn't suck...it was actually good. After the horrible disappointment that Episode 7 was, this was a welcomed change. A little sad in its own way, but oh well; that's life.

Also, I made the count the other day...I have 15+ games to either complete or start. I don't know what to think. It kinda of just happened.

== Exit Online Journal ==

YO ASS CLASS IS THE FUCKIN BEST BUT HAVE YOU READ THE MANGA BECAUSE THE ANIME LEVAVES OUT LIKE 1000 THINGS

also kim i saw a post on tumblr that reminded me of you

i can't remember the exact wording of the post but it was basically like "i need to get me someone who loves me like the kpop fans love the groups" and i was like "kim"

End of the year is always a time to do a little clean up and self-reflection. Wonder what next year will be like...

its weird to find things cute that others dont find cute

you wanna just like gush about it but nobody gets it

I'm sorry to hear that. Being in that sort spot has always made me irritated more than anything.

also kim i saw a post on tumblr that reminded me of you

i can't remember the exact wording of the post but it was basically like "i need to get me someone who loves me like the kpop fans love the groups" and i was like "kim"

considering all of the insane kpop fans i've found out about (as in, legitimately insane), i think being loved that much might prove to be fatal

starship: pose well for this photoshoot it's for cosmopolitan

wonho: ok

wonho:

513834827a.png

i don't get why you hate him he's so great at posing!!!!!!!

i have faith next year will not be like this year

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

How far did you get in it?

Honestly, I'm so glad this anime season is over. Next year looks great.

idr which ep exactly atm, but if i'm to guess it might be halfway?

around that

one thing i'm looking forward at the end is marathoning touken ranbu

"but that's medioc-" i know let me enjoy something mediocre

that and March Comes Like a Lion. First few episodes really caught me and the only reason i dropped was because the wait for episodes

End of the year is always a time to do a little clean up and self-reflection. Wonder what next year will be like...

I'm sorry to hear that. Being in that sort spot has always made me irritated more than anything.

understandable but i let my bf do it anyway tbh

considering all of the insane kpop fans i've found out about (as in, legitimately insane), i think being loved that much might prove to be fatal

hey man

i dig crazy chicks sometimes

i have faith next year will not be like this year

one thing i'm looking forward at the end is marathoning touken ranbu

"but that's medioc-" i know let me enjoy something mediocre

that and March Comes Like a Lion. First few episodes really caught me and the only reason i dropped was because the wait for episodes

Oh, I'm not the sort to question another's picks...I'll never be done wondering why I watched so many of the shows that I did if I where like that.

Watch whatever's fun for you; that's the point, anyways.

Personally, I'm not following any of the current shows. I've picked other, finished shows that I found more to my liking instead.

And I still need to finish other shows, like the last arch of RE:Zero.

Honestly, I'm so glad this anime season is over. Next year looks great.

I'm having a hard time being convinced of next year's animu looking good.

What looks good next year though? I don't keep up for reasons you could guess.

speaking on the topic of anime i think im gonna rewatch mob psycho 100 on christmas because i want to feel good that day

...I'll be honest with you, that sounds a tad bit depressing to me; you doing alright?

Not that that's a bad show.

I'm having a hard time being convinced of next year's animu looking good.

What looks good next year though? I don't keep up for reasons you could guess.

Ah, lol. Allow me to rephrase myself a bit.

Ahem.

Next year looks great compared to this season, though.

But there's definitely some things I'm looking forward to:

Blood Blockade Battlefront and My Hero Academia are both getting a second season, and there's a chance One Punch Man will, too.