• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, time to start with Stage 28.

Nothing new worth to buy for me in the Bazaar (the in-game store). There's another Government, but now that Jiron has the Walker Gallier, I'm now shuffling the WM pilots around. I'm still keeping the three Governments I already have just in case the plot decides to shuffle the pilots back. In addition, I put the Asault Parts in the V2 Gundam, and equip the Full-Armor Modules in the Walker Gallier and Xabungle. For Jiron the extra HP and Armor can help him to trigger Guts with less risk.

So, the heroes have stopped in a Bazaar (an actual in-story one) to get the parts needed to repair the Iron Gear. Though some decide to take this opportunity to head to the nearest bar. And Shinobu and Kid (the J9 one) start to talk about guitars and even start to play. Possible dramatization of how that went (not really).

Anyway, elsewhere, a woman named Tron is trying to buy the Walker Gallier's Bazooka, but Jiron refuses. This prompts Tron to rely on more aggressive negotiations... cue fist-fight. One Jiron is actually loosing. But Tron instead decides they should duel with their Walker Machines.

And thus, the stage begins. With a duel.

So, the stage begins with just the Iron Gear and Walker Gallier on one side, and Tron in a Caprico at the other. The Iron Gear is quite damaged and can't be issued commands anyway. This is a duel after all. But there's a catch, and it's tied with a potential secret.

Tron can joins the group. But there's a few conditons attached. First, Jiron can't use any other weapon other than the standard Punch. Otherwise, Tron won't join. Jiron needs to win the duel (which lasts three turns). Fortunately, this is not mandatory. If Jiron can't win, Tron will join through another method. So for the duel, the only mandatory thing to recruit her is to just use the Punching attack.

Well, let's see how it goes...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well... there's one hurdle. The Capicro can't punch back. And at this moment the Walker Gallier's Punch can't inflict enough damage to defeat her within the turn limit.

Well, no bid deal, it will have to be through the other method.

So, once the third turn comes, Breakers decide to crash into the party. It's Karas Karas, wanting to enact revenge for the deaths of his family. At this point, Tron will switch from enemy to NPC (though the map still displays her in red color), as she has a low opinion of the Innocent and anyone who works for them. To recruit her, she simply needs to survive the stage. Easier said than done, maybe. At least the closest enemies are the ones with the weaker models.

At this point I can finally sortie units and the Iron Gear can move. Let's do this!

Um...

Um.....

Umm......

(Loading reply please hit with hammer)

*hits*

Sounds like you shouldn't have hyped. V:

seriously...

hello soledai! long time!

/pat

You'll find out eventually

thanks friend

OH TRISTIAN BAD-ISH NEWS

my mom just wants to chill in Niagara again this year :(

all i want is to cross the border and maybe possibly go on a road trip close enough to you so we can MEET

ah well dreams will be dreams

Edited by Hashuni Megg

In fact, the Daggers and Capricos in the east corner are so the weakest link I can just send Hikaru and Isamu to Punch/Knife them up in Gerwalk mode. Despite their B in Ground Terrain in Gerwalk mode, the Breakers still have 0 Hit on them. Pathetic.

Edited by Acacia Sgt