Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Hello, Hi, Hey.

So I was really sick yesterday. Still feeling a little bad (It wasn't my best day, clearly...)

I also finally finished EOU's stoey mode. Now visiting the 6th Stratum, and waiting to be able to beat Storm Emperor, because all my units are already nearly at level 70 (and they already rested once...). Since I was a little overleveled, this was really easy actually.

Actually, Which part of the SF would you says is the Yggdrasil Core (The evil corrupted entity that will doom us all) ?

So... Happy birthday Damian ! (I'm not feeling well enough to eat, so you can have my cake)

"The last thing I want to do is give people an idea of exactly who I am. I want people to work out their own interpretation of me and my image. I don't want to build a frame around myself and say, 'This is what I am' or 'This is all I am.'"

-- Freddie Mercury

Relevant :

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well clearly not ;_;

Look at her face; it's so suspicious!

;n; well I'm sorry

I've seen more suspicious things than that!

Hello, Hi, Hey.

So I was really sick yesterday. Still feeling a little bad (It wasn't my best day, clearly...)

I also finally finished EOU's stoey mode. Now visiting the 6th Stratum, and waiting to be able to beat Storm Emperor, because all my units are already nearly at level 70 (and they already rested once...). Since I was a little overleveled, this was really easy actually.

Actually, Which part of the SF would you says is the Yggdrasil Core (The evil corrupted entity that will doom us all) ?

So... Happy birthday Damian ! (I'm not feeling well enough to eat, so you can have my cake)

afternoon, tenda ;; I hope you feel better soon!

the part of SF that would be that though..hm. maybe serious discussion? not sure exactly

;n; well I'm sorry

I've seen more suspicious things than that!

the worst

She's plotting some dastardly demise, I'm guessing. Writing her notes in her little book she's holding. I've got it all figured out!

NUUUU! Agnes is moving! Without even telling me in advance. Such disappoint... DX

Btw, anyone with perfect oranges may want to visit my town today; re-tail is paying double for them here, a non-orange native town.

the worst

She's plotting some dastardly demise, I'm guessing. Writing her notes in her little book she's holding. I've got it all figured out!

no you

and for all you know, it's all on you

New set of avys, I see. I claimed 16, didn't I? Or was that something else?

16 was already claimed by Poly by the time you asked but you didn't reply afterwards o -o

Hi

Kitty, could you post the HHH pic with the name of everyone on their characters, so we know who is who?

ahh hey nobody

I was planning to make icons of everyone so separate them; but sure just gimme a min /o/

Hey, No One

wha how?

wha why? ;~;

I'm not sure tbh

the world may never know c:

16 was already claimed by Poly by the time you asked but you didn't reply afterwards o -o

ahh hey nobody

I was planning to make icons of everyone so separate them; but sure just gimme a min /o/

I'm not sure tbh

the world may never know c:

Any unclaimed ones still?

Hey, No One

Herro dere

Nobody, what's up with your sig?

Capybaras! It's been like this for a while

16 was already claimed by ahh hey nobody

Any unclaimed ones still?

there's only a girl left so not really :c

such a wild accusation, you dastardly dastard

... I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight

accusations are fun to make though

wait what why D:

eeddd3cada.png