• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm entirely unsure how to describe my feelings towards the true Monster of this game, Makaze.

Dear Makaze,

You are Johan Liebert, of the Monster animanga, and an affluent scientific mastermind with no loss for detail.

Active Abilities:

· Standard Shot: You have a standard shot that you can use once each night, by submitting to your RolePM Night X: Shoot [user]. You will make a single attempt at taking the life of [user].

· Manipulator: Each night, you must specify which of your aliases will be performing your nightly Standard Shot, as well as any other roles or actions you may come across. Furthermore, only actions targeting the alias you select to perform any action will be targetable for any purpose.

Passive Abilities:

· Strike Armor: You have an innate protection from a single attempt on your life.

· Alternate Identity: You’ll start the game with an additional alias, Norman.

· The Nameless Monster: Each time your shot contributes to the death of a user, [user] will not have their RolePM flip, and that user will become another puppet for you to control with your Manipulator ability. If an alias that you control but are not acting with dies, their RolePM will flip, and you will learn who targeted that alias.

Win Condition:

· With 21 players in this game, you will win if you are among the last 4 living players, or if this cannot be prevented.

Norman Blaze Haywood Ukeddleme Liberty Soul Edge Geoff Haku Pikochu Spaghetti has somehow both managed to win, and provide me with the plan to remain introspective and to build in loopholes for next game allowing alias owners to win next time if their alias makes it to the finals in one piece.

Winners: Paperblade, Makaze, Flashranite, Zeonth.

Edited by Makaze

I have Trails of Cold Steel now too, but now I have to wait on a PS3 charger after other people lost it in the move... This is why I hate having people help me move.

I got to the first Free Day though.

she isn't in the anime though...

Ah...well, um, you know...not the main anime....Fate/Kaleid Liner...

there was a time I devoured any animated Fate stuff...and many other anime...

I have Trails of Cold Steel now too, but now I have to wait on a PS3 charger after other people lost it in the move... This is why I hate having people help me move.

I got to the first Free Day though.

Welcome to the club.