Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

3 hours ago, Ebony said:

i hate my accent but i guess in general i just REALLY dont like my voice

its like high pitched + southern accent it makes me feel like an idiot

The thing I probably like the least about my voice is my laugh. I'd prefer a booming "haha" to whatever noise comes out of my mouth when I laugh.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Voices, huh.

Can't say I have much problems with mine. It probably tires too easily, but then again, I don't tend to use it much. Hardly speak for too long and/or too loud...

And no idea about accents. Can't say I've ever heard anyone commenting about it when hearing me. In Spanish or English...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

22 minutes ago, Fleece said:

can I reroll for a better accent

17 minutes ago, Koneko said:

this tbh

I've known people leave for France for 2 years and come back with France's French accent, so it's probably possible to change our accent, though it probably demands a lot of conscious efforts and maybe some diction tips. I know I still have to consciously correct myself when pronouncing certain English words (the 'th' sounds is one I often mispronounce still)

Edited by LuxSpes

You can!

Well, I lived in a region until I was 7, moved to another region, and gradually lost it. 

Took me like 8 years to completely lose it, though

Edited by Nobody

18 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I've known people leave for France for 2 years and come back with France's French accent, so it's probably possible to change our accent, though it probably demands a lot of conscious efforts and maybe some diction tips. I know I still have to consciously correct myself when pronouncing certain English words (the 'th' sounds is one I often mispronounce still)

13 minutes ago, Nobody said:

You can!

Well, I lived in a region until I was 7, moved to another region, and gradually lost it. 

Took me like 8 years to completely lose it, though

THANKS GUYS thats hopeful it sounds like an effort but it makes sense why it'd take so much time

needa get out of the south ;_;

47 minutes ago, Fleece said:

can I reroll for a better accent

i want to do an account wipe, i didn't spec right the first time and the difficulty curve is too hard

Just now, Refa said:

i want to do an account wipe, i didn't spec right the first time and the difficulty curve is too hard

Wait till ultra-immersive VR becomes a reality 

(or if those scientists are right, for the day where we'll be able to transfer our consciousness to the internet and live our lives as we wish as virtual beings)

38 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I feel you very hard at the th sound ahhhhhhhh I always pronounce it like a d and it's not fun

Just now, Koneko said:

I feel you very hard at the th sound ahhhhhhhh I always pronounce it like a d and it's not fun

same. There's no sounds similar to the 'th' in French and it sounds close enough to 'd' that I often default to that. At least I got past saying 'the' as the French word 'de'. 

11 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Wait till ultra-immersive VR becomes a reality 

(or if those scientists are right, for the day where we'll be able to transfer our consciousness to the internet and live our lives as we wish as virtual beings)

I didn't know reality was going to go all Lain up on me.

11 minutes ago, Fleece said:

whoa Refa thats rough

what are ya aiming for

I'll build my social links more (I didn't know they'd be so important later!) and get really really really good at uh something.  I didn't think that far ahead.

Not sure what race or gender to pick either, maybe I'll be a Newtype so my soul doesn't get weighed down by gravity.

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

seems like the new page void is still a thing

Oh whew, I thought that was just me being an idiot.

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

I'll build my social links more (I didn't know they'd be so important later!) and get really really really good at uh something.  I didn't think that far ahead.

Not sure what race or gender to pick either, maybe I'll be a Newtype so my soul doesn't get weighed down by gravity.

Oh whew, I thought that was just me being an idiot.

It's a weird glitch that happens on larger threads since the update. That and the glitch that bring you 3 pages back when you click on 'go to newest post'. 

56 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

It's a weird glitch that happens on larger threads since the update. That and the glitch that bring you 3 pages back when you click on 'go to newest post'. 

Man, both of those are really annoying.  This update has been the worst so far.

45 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Dear Heroes, please stop giving me Jagen

I do not want him

Thank you

But his new artwork is so cool.

Just now, Refa said:

Man, both of those are really annoying.  This update has been the worst so far.

But his new artwork is so cool.

Well the banners are a nice addition. And the forum was getting kind of wonky for me before the update (I'd sometime have the entire forum appear in the reply window, where I could navigate the forum... It was quite weird.).

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341893

This FE Heroes thing made me laugh

poor dude

This is why I got in FEHeroes with the "I'll live with what I get mindset". 

It helps I got 2 5* in my first rolls (and apparently both Lucina and Nowi, as well as Cordelia, which I have as a 4* are top tier unit lmao)

Just watch, to reward me for never getting a green summon, the first one I'll get will be Hector

5 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Nobody add me in Heroes

i don't really play it

I tried it for like 20 minutes, then for an hour and stopped

didn't really find it much fun tbh

also, too lazy to register my nintendo network, which i think you need to do in order to add people

Edited by Nobody