• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Dirty Diana 

32 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Takumi being omnipresent is certainly not helping with their usefulness.

Cordelia is apparently S rank in tier list thanks to Brave Lance and Galeforce access. Camilla is also S ranked though

It's more that close counter

so ive heard

Cordelia looks like she has the tools

and I'm not too sure on Camilla 

im not lucky 

Camilla is just -okay-. I don't dislike her or really like her. She's just someone I'm indifferent to. She's here? Okay. She's not here? Okay.

30 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I would rather have Hero Feathers than a 5 star version of a character I don't like

I dislike almost the entirety of Fates and Awakening's cast and I can safely say that I wouldn't even dream of doing something so absurd.

Considering how many characters I dislike from those games, guess how many of them I have? Go ahead, guess.

Just now, Soledai said:

I dislike almost the entirety of Fates and Awakening's cast and I can safely say that I wouldn't even dream of doing something so absurd.

Considering how many characters I dislike from those games, guess how many of them I have? Go ahead, guess.

Three since Camilla, Ryoma and Takumi are good in Heroes too.

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

so ive heard

Cordelia looks like she has the tools

and I'm not too sure on Camilla 

im not lucky 

Well she has pass and Galeforce that gives good hit and run, plus she has a Brave Lance and Triangle Adept meaning she destroys Red Units (but she can't do anything against Green with high def)

Meanwhile Camilla seems like a nuking unit. She has a Brave Axe as well as a speed boost when she attacks (so chances of 4x). Add the 30% bonus damage proc and she pretty much destroy everything on player phase. And she also has Savage Blow for AOE damage.

(I don't have Camilla and my Cordelia only is 4*  so no galeforce so I'm speculating a bit here)

12 minutes ago, Soledai said:

No regrets, sorry

3 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I sent home the second 5* Camilla I got

kept the first one tho

I merged my second 5* Lucina but now I think the bonus HP, Spe, Def and SP weren't worth losing the Feathers I could have gotten...

Edited by LuxSpes

53 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Well she has pass and Galeforce that gives good hit and run, plus she has a Brave Lance and Triangle Adept meaning she destroys Red Units (but she can't do anything against Green with high def)

Meanwhile Camilla seems like a nuking unit. She has a Brave Axe as well as a speed boost when she attacks (so chances of 4x). Add the 30% bonus damage proc and she pretty much destroy everything on player phase. And she also has Savage Blow for AOE damage.

(I don't have Camilla and my Cordelia only is 4*  so no galeforce so I'm speculating a bit here)

Sounds reasonable 

i don't use much of my Cordelia either, I use catria more

must be a wyvern thing, because that's what I hear from Minerva too

besides Camillas extra AOE specials

35 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Is it bad that I cared way more about FFXV's bros than I ever did about any fire emblem character ever?

Not really 

FFXVs bros are probably one of the best and more real feeling characters I've seen 

yeah there could have been more onscreen development for them so people don't have to watch an anime, but they're good characters