• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

6 minutes ago, Koneko said:

/late but next time he comes punch him imo

The feeling I had in my class today was that my time would probably be better spent if I studied the course slides at home. And the fact that the teacher told us there'll be questions in the exam on things we won't have seen in class really didn't help my impression of that teacher's teaching ability. If I was prone to violence and didn't mind being expelled, I'd probably punch him. Especially since he gave us a really hard project to do.

This snow here is getting nuts

11 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The feeling I had in my class today was that my time would probably be better spent if I studied the course slides at home. And the fact that the teacher told us there'll be questions in the exam on things we won't have seen in class really didn't help my impression of that teacher's teaching ability. If I was prone to violence and didn't mind being expelled, I'd probably punch him. Especially since he gave us a really hard project to do.

isn't there some time to drop the class?

Just now, Trisitei said:

This snow here is getting nuts

isn't there some time to drop the class?

It's a mandatory class and there's no guarantee I'd have a different teacher. And we'll have access to the internet during the exam. It's just weird to hear a prof say 'there will be question you'll have to google the answer too for this test'. So at this point, I'm committed unless he's horribly strict in his corrections. 

8 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

at least you can google the answers during the test?

Yeah. It kind of makes me wonder what are even the point of those questions. Like, if we can google the answers, why even ask those questions? To evaluate our google-fu?

We're already always googling in this class since he never explain anything and tell us to go google it for more detail (and it's not like computer science students need to learn what google is)

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

We're already always googling in this class since he never explain anything and tell us to go google it for more detail (and it's not like computer science students need to learn what google is)

sounds like an incompetent professor 
you guys do professor feedback at the end of semesters there, yea?

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

sounds like an incompetent professor 
you guys do professor feedback at the end of semesters there, yea?

We do and if nothing change, you can bet I'll fill the entire feedback page. 

i'm certain orlandeu isn't that busted
*uses him as an assist character with his burst soul break*
oh..

28 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

We do and if nothing change, you can bet I'll fill the entire feedback page. 

Hand deliver it to show how much you disagree

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

ME IN MY SOPHOMORE YEAR HOLY HELL ap world history was a nightmare because of it though : ( that sucks

but it's okay bud I will punch him for you and they'll never know who I am!! just some random asian girl who came in seeking vengeance or something

11 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Is Palla worth using in Heroes? Most of her skills seem kinda eh to me.

Wonder what @Soledai would have to say.

I have her in my current team. Hmm, well, she hasn't really let me down yet... but that may be just me...