Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

So, Turn 8. I'm going to focus on taking down Marybelle and position myself to unleash it all on Gynaham. Marybelle's mecha, the Bandit, isn't that dangerous compared to the Turn X. Less than 10K HP and just HP Regen S. She will, however, Defend against all attacks during Player Phase.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 minutes ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

;------------; hashuni mei made me do it

i dont know these peopleeeeeee

wait who the heck are you? soledai??

jk :3 i know youre hero i recognise ppl more than names

You'd be the 3rd to remark on this name. Still, I'm flattered :] 

5 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

can't say i've kept up with recent kanye but eh
his old stuff is good enough for me

Thats all that matters

LONG HAVE WE WAITED NOW WE'RE JEBAITED

... >u< i couldnt help it sry

U what

;------------; hashuni mei made me do it

i dont know these peopleeeeeee

wait who the heck are you? soledai??

jk :3 i know youre hero i recognise ppl more than names

You'd be the 3rd to remark on this name. Still, I'm flattered :] 

5 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

can't say i've kept up with recent kanye but eh
his old stuff is good enough for me

Thats all that matters

LONG HAVE WE WAITED NOW WE'RE JEBAITED

... >u< i couldnt help it sry

U what

And Marybelle defeated. She drops an HPHGPG, which is... uh... I'd actually need to wait until the Intermission Screen to see what exactly it does. First time seeing THAT.

Anyway, one last Enemy Phase, then to wail on Gynaham.

AHHHH, last turn! Time to unleash it all on the Turn X!

It's a nasty beast. I-Field, HP and EN Regen L... and Gynaham himself has Prevail. Fortunately, Skill Point being to lower the Turn X's HP to just 70% means we don't have to beat it... yet.

So, first things first... UNLEASHING THE TWIN SATELLITE CANNON... MAP version with Hot Blood... Gynaham will Defend against attacks, but that doesn't apply to MAP weapons...

You know, technically speaking, the DX shouldn't be able to use the Satellite Cannon, since it requires a Newtype (which is normally Tifa), and Tifa is still captured. In fact, she will show up during the dialogue. Haha, silly game, you dun goofed...

Still, I'm quite glad we can still use it.

For the finisher, I apply double dose of Hot Blood powered Brycannon, thanks to Isaac having the Zeal seishin (well, don't know exact name, but it's the one that allows the unit to move again). That does the trick, so I reload the battle save, and use the rest of the units to finish off the remaining units. I was able to destroy all but one Mahiro and the Almeyers. And thus, the Turn X's HP is lowered to 70%, and I got the Skill Point. Alright! That's the last I need to secure staying on the Hard difficulty. Now I can take it easy... or not. I'll still aim to get them all. But at least I don't need to worry on missing out the canon ending.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So, Gynaham and any remaining enemies leave. Shortly after, the Ra Cairam arrives, having finally made it to space. The Freeden and Argama were left behind, so after transfering everybody into the Ra Cairam, they got left in the hands of the North Ameria millitias. Gwen and Lily are even coming along for the ride.

Anyway, after the failure in rescuing Diana, the objective is now to head to the Moon. Speaking of, Harry brings up teh Turn X was rumored to be dug up from a Mountain Cycle on the Moon. Yes, the Moon has them. Then again, as the Irregulars conclude, the Moon did housed stuff like Anaheim Electronics, so it's not that much of a surprise. And something that catches Gwen's attention, thinking he could aquire more power. Yep, that's so totally not foreshadowing... nope, nothing of the sort.

In any case, the Gynaham and the Turn X are dangerous, using some sort of neural system like Guld's YF-21 and something similar to the Psycommu. Some sort of relation exists between it, the Turn A, and the Gundam X. The characters think Jamil may have the answers...

Elsewhere, Garrod is thanking Karis for his help, though Karis still regrets what he has done. The others try to tell him it's fine, it's not like he's the first enemy who has joined them. It does send Garrod thinking that maybe Newtypes aren't really all that cracked up to be. Still, Karis is willing to not give up hope.

And thus ends Stage 33. Now I can look at that HPHGCP. Oh my... it gives 30% EN Regen! Pretty much the EN Regen L mecha ability. I'm so equipping that...

But, that's it for tonight. Will continue another day.

Orrrbssss Orbbbs Orrrrrrrbbbbbs....

I want them.

I caress them.

I need them.

I need more friends.

I need more stalwarts.

I need to turn FE Heros to FFT.

I need more money.

I need more Orrrrrbbbbbsssssss.

Edited by PuffPuff

8 hours ago, Trisitei said:

i'm certain orlandeu isn't that busted
*uses him as an assist character with his burst soul break*
oh..

Now what have you learned?

7 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Is Palla worth using in Heroes? Most of her skills seem kinda eh to me.

Wonder what @Soledai would have to say.

I had a 4* before Heroes gave me the 803-3001(before I got a chance to link my account). I feel like she could be better than she is, but Ruby Sword and Moonbow make her somewhat viable, in my humble onion.

Also yes, I am on a mission to get her back.

3 hours ago, Soledai said:

I had a 4* before Heroes gave me the 803-3001(before I got a chance to link my account). I feel like she could be better than she is, but Ruby Sword and Moonbow make her somewhat viable, in my humble onion.

Also yes, I am on a mission to get her back.

I see. I've not gotten that error in quite a while, actually.

>v>

4 hours ago, Soledai said:

Now what have you learned?

true kensei

50 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Also, I managed to get in the rankings for the Heroes Arena.

Only briefly, I'm sure, but it's nice.

getting in the rankings briefly sounds like the arena alright